TSTT Forum: Blink in Grande? - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

Blink in Grande?

#1 User is offline   SPK Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 December 2007 - 10:29 AM

Well I just got off the phone with an agent @ Blink, and they said that Grande is currently in 'testing phase'....and to call on Wednesday to get a possible update as to when they will be fully ready.

Now to see how long it will take to actually deliver a working service.

Anyone have any idea as to how long these testing phases usually take?

#2 User is offline   Hexxx Icon

• Board Warrior
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 December 2007 - 09:19 PM

I surprised they actually know when things are in testing phase. you luck you get some info yes. them blink ppl them me my area ready but i would take 4-6 weeks min to get it... that was quite a while ago now.

#3 User is offline   SPK Icon

• PipPip

Posted 12 December 2007 - 09:57 AM

Well I called them again, they said that they have yet to get feedback from the technicians adjusting the Exchanges, so they can't give me a definitive time frame...

*sighs*...

Anyway, I have been patient all this time, what's a couple more weeks....?

#4 User is offline   SPK Icon

• PipPip

Posted 08 January 2008 - 09:36 AM

Well I called them again today, and this time was told that the service has NOT reached this area yet, not even testing has begun yet, contrary to what I had been told earlier. When informed of that fact, the CSR stated that they did not have that information as yet on hand, which was different to earlier calls, where they did a check to see the status of providing the service in this area.

I don't know if this was just a case of laziness for the CSR I got this time, or if the earlier CSRs had lied to me about the status of providing it here....

*sighs and looks at dialup modem in PC*.

#5 User is offline   SPK Icon

• PipPip

Posted 28 January 2008 - 10:10 AM

Well, I tried calling them again, and this time was told that the service IS available now, and that technicians are currently installing modems to customers in my area at this time.

Given that I had applied at early/mid-November, I hope then I shall be getting my call soon, therefore getting myself out of the status of "Dial-Up connection"....

*Hopes that my connection doesn't get the kind of problems as what I have been hearing about from a lot of people here*.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users