TSTT Forum: help with setting up my Linksys router - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

help with setting up my Linksys router

#1 User is offline   k1701a Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 October 2008 - 05:26 AM

hey everyone!
need some help here, I had alot of trouble accessing the online advanced setup page( you know type in 192.168.1.1 on your address bar in router) for my router(Linksys, WRT54G, version 8.0) I checked the help page for the router and it recommended to me that i reset the router. I did and I am able to access the online setup page.

But what I notice that all of the fields for settings are empty! such as hostname and domain name, Can anyone on the forum give a list of the settings needed for my linksys router for TSTT ADSL service? Im not on Blink because TSTT is still migrating me to Blink.

Any help will be useful!!!

Thanks!

#2 User is offline   Razzzhead Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 October 2008 - 07:42 PM

View Postk1701a, on Oct 31 2008, 05:26 AM, said:

hey everyone!
need some help here, I had alot of trouble accessing the online advanced setup page( you know type in 192.168.1.1 on your address bar in router) for my router(Linksys, WRT54G, version 8.0) I checked the help page for the router and it recommended to me that i reset the router. I did and I am able to access the online setup page.

But what I notice that all of the fields for settings are empty! such as hostname and domain name, Can anyone on the forum give a list of the settings needed for my linksys router for TSTT ADSL service? Im not on Blink because TSTT is still migrating me to Blink.

Any help will be useful!!!

Thanks!

Just confirm you are using a Blink supplied Zhone / Paradyne ADSL modem connected to your phone line. If so, are you able to get online when your computer is directly connected to the modem with a RJ45 patch cable? If you want to use your WRT54G to share your internet connection, there may be an IP address conflict between the ADSL modem and your WRT54G. There are no TSTT ADSL specific settings necessary in the WRT54G (unless you're using the modem in bridge mode - which is unlikely). Let us know your exact setup.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users