TSTT Forum: TSTT Blink Modem - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

TSTT Blink Modem

#1 User is offline   landob Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 January 2008 - 12:42 PM

Hey guys,

Today a TTPOST guy came over and delivered a blink high speed modem home by me. The thing is my modem was already delivered to me in the second week in December. Is there some sort of upgraded or problem that this modem is addressing thhat the older one isnt ?? The difference I see is that I got a CD this time and a paper with my email address user name and password...its wierd.

#2 User is offline   Jade Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 January 2008 - 06:21 PM

weird... i have been upgraded to blink... never got a call, or email for anything saying well change this settings or that settings.

very weird.

#3 User is offline   landob Icon

• PipPip

Posted 06 January 2008 - 07:32 PM

This is me now getting blink for the very first time. When I now got it I couldnt access hotmail,myspace and some other related sites.After a long investigation and great help from someone on this board I realised that I had to enable the MTU settings on my wireless router to 1492 ( I had this problem even without the router) on the other side tstt couldnt figure it out, so Im guessing this is their reply on to 'fix' my problem

oh well

#4 User is offline   unimatrix001 Icon

• Post Machine
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 January 2008 - 07:01 PM

well TSTT tech support came around by me to see about my little drop in speed problem.pretty funny actually. they didnt fix the problem, gave me a new paradyne 6211-I3-xxx and told me they would call on a "level 1 technician" to see about my problem.

tell you the honest truth, i was talkin to these guys and they are apparantly contracted and have nothing to do with TSTT or blink except for a direct phone number to a blink man (whom number they refused to give). after an hour they gave up and called this "level 1 technician" and he supposed to pass some time in the near future.

just a little anomaly tho, i noticed when they changed my speedstream to the paradyne, the SNR on the paradyne is about 24, where as the speedstream gave a good 32.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users