TSTT Forum: 1/2 net? - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

1/2 net? Where is the rest of the internet?

#1 User is offline   Jose Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 March 2005 - 11:23 PM

Again, TSTT never fails to amaze. Anyone connected to the servers at Couva (209.94.203.212 couva-ras-2.tstt.net.tt) cant get access to many sites. google.com; ebay.com and a slew of others cannot be accessed! Many times a 718 error comes up! Y do I even waste time calling support? The guy says they are not aware of any prob. Well, i say, I'm telling you now. Will pass it on to the tech ppl, but he was sure it was the local system, not their server. I have 2 PC's at this location that connected fine on saturday, so both go down today at exactly the same time? Both dial-up, windows xp with sp1 and some patches, xp and sp2 with all patches. No viruses, trojans or the like. I told him some time ago dial-up was down, expecially ppl connected tru Couva. He says not so, DSL was down, but never dial-up. I must have been dreaming?

#2 User is offline   kRoNiK Icon

• Pip

Post icon  Posted 09 June 2005 - 11:00 PM

i does connect through couva.........some times my connection does just drop dead, and i does hadda reconnect, but then it does say my username or password invalid, it does take bout 20+ tries before it connect :angry: :angry:

#3 User is offline   Jose Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 July 2005 - 11:49 AM

What training does "support" ppl have? They just read from cards. Do u know that many of them, just like the Dell support, are not trained in computing past basic literacy?

#4 Guest_slick_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 26 October 2005 - 09:10 PM

On Monday my website was not accessible through TSTT.

It's at dot tk (www.trini.tk) but it's paid for.

I have 2 other domains pointing to the same nameservers and they were working fine but they were dot com's.

People from other countries were able to access my site using www.trini.tk but TSTT users were unable to.

I myself have the OnSpeed service which is based in the UK and I was able to access my site at www.trini.tk

What's up with that?

We are in serious need of some competition.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users