TSTT Forum: TSTT Dirty dialup practices! - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

TSTT Dirty dialup practices! its unfair.

#1 User is offline   Alpine Icon

• Forum Jedi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MembersRes1

Post icon  Posted 29 January 2008 - 08:01 PM

My cousine has DSL which he pays $79 for and here I am paying $345 for dialup.
Its 2008 imagine this and I am paying $345 for dialup while other pay $79 for DSL.

I have written to TATT about TSTT and this very dirty unfair practice TSTT is doing.
Nothing came out of it.

So I am asking everyone to please do your part and report TSTT to TATT for illegal mischief.

This is unacceptable and I that demand someone please do something about TSTT's dial up rate.

What about srnoth and the admin what do you guys think we should do to stop TSTT?
I mean letters after letters to the TATT and not even a responce to say we got your letter.

What can we do?

I am disgusted and tired of working so hard for money that becomes nothing and then to pay $345 for dialup while others pay a fraction of the price for DSL.

This is totally unfair I demand someone please do something!!

#2 User is offline   deathwinger Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 January 2008 - 07:28 AM

It's TSTT. Unfair and dirty don't apply to them. Why not organize yourself with FLOW? And if you can't, try Greendot for a while. Blink (aka TSTT high speed 2) isn't that great from what I hear, its just 'bearable'.

Do yourself a favour. Get out of the TSTT phase. Don't worry, contrary to what TSTT says, you won't be labeled unpatriotic or a terrorist if you do.

#3 User is offline   surfer_dude Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 January 2008 - 08:40 AM

I sent TSTT an email telling them to disable my dialup account as of Feb 1st. Cant take dialup again. I rather do without.
Still waiting for blink or Flow.

#4 User is offline   dept Icon

• PipPip

Posted 30 January 2008 - 09:34 AM

What I would do is this. Ask my friend who is paying 79 dollars for DSL to give me his password. Use it as your dial and stick it to tstt. Thats minus 345 for them and plus 345 for me/you. I then would offer to pay my friend with food. Or you could wait until your area is blink capable and pay them the $79. :ph34r:

#5 User is offline   Alpine Icon

• Forum Jedi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MembersRes1

Posted 30 January 2008 - 02:25 PM

If Flow was by me I would have gone with FLOW ages ago.

I already canceled my Bmobile post paid and pre paid totally. I have have encouraged my entire family which BTW I have all over trinidad to spread the word and boycut TSTT.
Right now TSTT isn't fixing people land line and they blackmailing you by saying u have a contract and you must pay or else you had better get a lawyer.

I am currently in the process of educating trini people about their consumer rights, those patriotic or whatever they think they are its not they way their illiteracy is causing a self inflicted monopoly by supporting TSTT no matter what. They need to understand a bombile fete with free alcohol and performance by marchel montano isn't everything in life. Its that same attitude thats causing TSTT not to give a damn about the internet population.

ow they have a Blink Fete. Why does rude behaviour and alcohol and cigarettes have to be the only marketing strategy of TSTT?
what kind of message are they sending to the young ones who are already gone astray causing the state we are in today with the murders and crime.

This is unfair and someone needs to do something about the dialup prices and not only that but you can't even load a webpage on dialup anymore
why isn't TSTT spending money on upgrading their dialup network some more?

I am sending TSTT a message "Enough TSTT Enough we are not taking it lying down anymore, we have a choice and I swear I am exercising that"
As of today TSTT has lost a valuable bmobile customer and I am now what we trini go say "Ah Digicel till ah dead"

#6 User is offline   omni Icon

• Post Machine
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 January 2008 - 04:21 PM

You know that's not a bad idea. And how about consumer affairs too?

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users