Page 1 of 1

Does Nedco give loans for Internet?

#1 User is offline   Illidan Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 August 2007 - 04:32 PM

I need a fast connection to set up my website

cause is plenty HD game videos about 100 MB each 4 mitues each will be to.

So I need some miracle like 256k dsl

I would sell my soul for 256k DSL actually

will NEDCO help me with my website and Internet cost?

#2 User is offline   Lich King Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:45 PM

Frankly speaking, NEDCO could care less about you. Not saying that to insult you or anything but that is just the reality of this country. They will never see the potential of e-commerce because they are too hard headed with the brick and mortar store mentality. Better you tell them you want to open up a store to sell Nike Jordans, Air Max and other ugly purple or green sneakers you can find. Oh and while you talk to them, pretend you like sean paul or something.

I ain't know what you worried about anyways, this new budget here will save our lives because in it will quote promises for the future that will never come to pass. Hurray! We are saved! The police lucky it don't have smart bank robbers like me, I could break their system so easily and become a true King overnight but naaaah I just have to be honest, that's too bad for me cuz it is some really good untapped potential. Ever noticed that as soon as the police come to "investigate" a robbery first thing they say is it have no fingerprints. WHY? Simple, they never bother to look for any so obviously they have none. Crime "fighters" in this country so incompetent that they want us to get fingerprinted for things like taxi badge on a regular basis, like them is some school drop outs who don't know that a person's fingerprint is static throughout their entire lifetime. It have a fella does jump my fence like every day and thief my zaboca and lime and any other bearing fruits, now we report him to the police and the man was right outside the police station at the time, the police ain't even come to apprehend him self. Then it was clear to me that something that came from the mouth of a old police veteran was true, these officers does use them pipers as slaves to do their dirty work so why would they arrest them? Coincidentally if I go and beat the thief to death that time police go be most present because they are there to "protect & serve".

Back to NEDCO, you could go ahead and waste your time with them if you want but don't expect anything helpful.

#3 User is offline   Illidan Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:54 PM

View PostLich King, on Aug 15 2007, 09:45 PM, said:

Frankly speaking, NEDCO could care less about you. Not saying that to insult you or anything but that is just the reality of this country. They will never see the potential of e-commerce because they are too hard headed with the brick and mortar store mentality. Better you tell them you want to open up a store to sell Nike Jordans, Air Max and other ugly purple or green sneakers you can find. Oh and while you talk to them, pretend you like sean paul or something.

I ain't know what you worried about anyways, this new budget here will save our lives because in it will quote promises for the future that will never come to pass. Hurray! We are saved! The police lucky it don't have smart bank robbers like me, I could break their system so easily and become a true King overnight but naaaah I just have to be honest, that's too bad for me cuz it is some really good untapped potential. Ever noticed that as soon as the police come to "investigate" a robbery first thing they say is it have no fingerprints. WHY? Simple, they never bother to look for any so obviously they have none. Crime "fighters" in this country so incompetent that they want us to get fingerprinted for things like taxi badge on a regular basis, like them is some school drop outs who don't know that a person's fingerprint is static throughout their entire lifetime. It have a fella does jump my fence like every day and thief my zaboca and lime and any other bearing fruits, now we report him to the police and the man was right outside the police station at the time, the police ain't even come to apprehend him self. Then it was clear to me that something that came from the mouth of a old police veteran was true, these officers does use them pipers as slaves to do their dirty work so why would they arrest them? Coincidentally if I go and beat the thief to death that time police go be most present because they are there to "protect & serve".

Back to NEDCO, you could go ahead and waste your time with them if you want but don't expect anything helpful.

Bro I couldn't have said it better.

I called NEDCO last year and told them I wanted a LOAN for starting a little business what will make money to pay back

I wanted to rare some ducks, like about 200 ducks, not only would this business make money but it is providing food for the nation.

Well NEDCO asked me my name, Nedco asked me where I live I told them.

Then they said they not giving me that loan because that is not a good business and how they don't support that kind of pointless business.

So I said what kind of loans do you all give?
They said to opena store and stuff like that, so I said I going and open a computer store and repair and sell computers the woman said no <DELETED>??? :blink:

She said they will give loans that open a store like to sell Clothes and shoes adn thing.

stupes waste ah time.

Like I said certain entities in this country will never support certain types of businesses. Because these certain businesses are mainly a specific type of people.

You all know what I mean, but I won't say it cause I could get ban.
But they will never support Agricultire and E commerce and Technology.

Thats the vision 2020.

9 years left for gas in trinidad what we go do eh?

I know what I will do. USA VISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 User is offline   Illidan Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:06 PM

Just to make it clear, US VISA is by no means the greatest thing on earth. Hell USA life real hard real hard!!!!!
but you see there is and never will be anywhere in this world as great as America.

I does hate the fact that internet improving in this country but yet cost of living going up and up therefore we are actually back to square one.

Only god can answer why we food price so high. OK I could answer that question but I might get ban.

Me eh know nah, these days I feel I could shoot myself yess. lol

Cah get a wuk no way even with all this qualifications because I have a certain surname etc. and all kinda nonsense.

Then we have the issue of stupes boy me eh know way to start nah.

NEDCO won't help with Ecommerce and stuff and neither Agriculture ADB bank is worthless cause we are Licensed farmers adn I can tell you ADB is worthless.

So no one to turn to, nobody boy lich nobody.

Maby one thing I eh know how much it will worth living like a prisoner and a outsider in this certain land.
But my father live there for 10 yeasr and he say one thing and one thing only.

It doh matter America is the greatest place on earth becasue there you have rights.

Too bad me eh have no Green card.

God I wish I was an American.

#5 User is offline   Illidan Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:22 PM

Lich i have spme frighteneing news boy, today I did get a call from an employer now happy me en I getting a Job and thing right.

Well low and behold the man say I go get $9 ah hour. <DELETED>???

I say how that cah even buy a loaf ah bread I need a little better job I have so much educationa dn I study so hard and done already spend this money. I need something that can I can survive on.

So some fella heard me cause I was talking on speaker phone, and them fella ask me if he could get the Job. I ask him what kinda qualification he have well he have like me 6CXC and he do Alevels and thing, and he say he trying to get a Job more than a year now.

Lich then the man pull out ah knife dread and he say if I doh give he the Job I was getting he going and slit he wrist. WOW

WOW

that was kinda weird man, so I told the man he could fix up nah, but it is $9 ah hour and me eh working for that kinda money.

Boy lich the man start to cry and thing boy.

Dread I taught I was bad and messed up but I lie dread.

I tell the man get a Visa yess.

The man must be in some serious debt. I surry for he, wish he could get a job more than me yess.

stupes we gone to the dogs.

#6 User is offline   Illidan Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:33 PM

Just now I did feel as though a vein in my head was going and buss dread. on theleft side of me head.

I eh know what that means. but I feel it have to do something with stress of me not getting a job and the rate things going.

Best I take it easy for a few days yess.

#7 User is offline   Illidan Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:53 PM

I hear stories about woman in Trinidad with Alevels and thing selling they body for money dread.

High class prostitution and thing.

According to Dr. Timgopesing it have thousands and thousands of people in Trinidad with 1 and 2 degrees and Alevels adn thing cannot get a job and running in droves from here.

And what worst about NEDCO is that when you go with all yuh qualifications and thing and you say look I want to start a business with so adn so services dealing with computers etc.

NEDCO looks at you as though you are speaking greek.

And is one set ah donce they have working there. I was trying to explain something to the woman about how I will make money in my computer store and the woman look aty me in total aweeeeeeeeeeee!

things bad boy lich.

#8 User is offline   reds16 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2007 - 09:59 AM

Try Min. of Science Technology & Tertiary Education on-the-job training. It don't pay much but is something.

#9 User is offline   Lich King Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 17 August 2007 - 06:13 PM

You could also apply for jobs in WASA, I had applied there a time and they sent me forms to fill out but I did not want a permanent job so I declined the offer. now do not laugh at this eh but if you need intermittent job till you get a real one then why not join cepep? Nobody laugh eh because that's free money and you all know it. That is not hard work at all. I got contracted to plant grass on the side of the new south hi-way and I did it for 150/day and that was 7 hours of continuous work out in the hot sun. I never leave a job in my life except Pricemart because they was of the opinion that slave labour was not yet abolished, they expected me to work for 9 hours and counting for $40/day. That is right, $40 a day, and anybody who work in grocery type places go know that them work not easy. Let me add that my friends who decide that they was keeping the slave job at Pricemart try to convince me that is good experience etc. but seriously now, who the hell going to hire you over another person based on your skills as a grocery packer? Think realistic, I do not even put volunteer work on my resume because in reality them things count for nothing. Nobody says it but it is true. I work in UTT a time and people had attached up to 30 pages of volunteer work they did and guess what? they ain't make the grade in Maths or English so I had to put them into the rejected pile.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users