TSTT Forum: 6211-12 Help Please - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

6211-12 Help Please

#1 User is offline   twisted_chamber Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 June 2008 - 12:40 PM

I have a problem with my 6211-12 modem box, I wanted to see my ping readings so someone said to change the settings from PPP over ATM (PPPoA) to PPP over Ethernet (PPoE). So I did that and now I can see my ping readings while playing game in general or testing speed. But the problem is when I try to change it back to PPP over ATM (PPPoA) it doesn't work. :huh: Have anyone else had this problem before and how do I fix this? I om I went to Zhone website and download the new 2008 firmware to see if that help no luck :(

#2 User is offline   surfer_dude Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 June 2008 - 01:42 PM

I have heard of pple changing to PPPoE cause TSTT told too even though PPPoA was working initially and then stop.

So it may be that TSTT have not fully tested PPPoA in your area.

what area are u in?

#3 User is offline   twisted_chamber Icon

• Pip

Posted 18 June 2008 - 02:09 PM

I'm from Arima, but as I said it use to work all the time but when I change it just can't change back. Ok this is what I notice between using both. When I use PPP Over ATM my net speed use to be faster, now that I change to PPP over Ethernet my speed seems to drag. So I want to change back to PPP over ATM but each time I try it doesn't work any ideas on fixing this? :(

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users