TSTT Forum: ADSL Business Speed Check - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

ADSL Business Speed Check TSTT cutting speed

#1 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 19 January 2007 - 10:56 AM

For ADSL Business Package users with speeds above Package 1 (128/64kbps) I recommend checking the speed TSTT delivers using the Bandwitdthtest from their website (http://bandwidthtest.tstt.net.tt).
I discovered already two customers with Business Package 3 (384kbps), which were silently downgraded to Business 1 (128kbps) this month.
Nobody knows why and when that happened. It takes usually just a few minutes/hours to reverse back to the higher speed, once TSTT is aware of the problem.
Is this supposed to be the "cutting edge"?

#2 User is offline   Syam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Banned

Posted 19 January 2007 - 10:01 PM

Where the Hell is Laqtel? <_<

I am fed up of TSTT. I just finished paying me $345 today for internet only to come home to end up with the same rubbish again that TSTT calls Internet.

#3 User is offline   ryn13 Icon

• Post Machine
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 January 2007 - 12:33 AM

The word is that Laqtel is coming mid next month... great news now the only info to find out is d price and speeds.

#4 User is offline   R45 Icon

• Post Machine
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 January 2007 - 04:29 PM

admin, on Jan 19 2007, 10:56 AM, said:

For ADSL Business Package users with speeds above Package 1 (128/64kbps) I recommend checking the speed TSTT delivers using the Bandwitdthtest from their website (http://bandwidthtest.tstt.net.tt).
I discovered already two customers with Business Package 3 (384kbps), which were silently downgraded to Business 1 (128kbps) this month.
Nobody knows why and when that happened. It takes usually just a few minutes/hours to reverse back to the higher speed, once TSTT is aware of the problem.
Is this supposed to be the "cutting edge"?

That will be entirely disappointing if it's true, considering Package 2 is what, $1500 a month and the same speed as a residential connection. Our business package is the 128/64, so I can't verify.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users