TSTT Forum: Java application settings for d net.. - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

Java application settings for d net.. N e one know them?

#1 User is offline   Switchfootcrazy Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 November 2006 - 10:10 AM

Does anyone know the settings? I want to use yahoo messenger on my phone. Called tstt and they said that they're not authorised to give it out.

#2 User is offline   Sterling Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 03 November 2006 - 06:15 PM

if you just download the java app, the settings usually configure itself and you just gotta put in your yahoo username and passowrd...
i was using it with digicel all the time and it just suddenly stopped connecting..that was msn and aim though..i dont use yahoo

#3 User is offline   tango Icon

• PipPip

Posted 06 November 2006 - 02:24 PM

hi this is tango, i have a sony erricson T610 and i can't get on to the net. i will get buzz some times, but who wants that right, but when i try to hack the system, its not working. can anyone help?

#4 User is offline   Vishal Icon

• Board Warrior
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 November 2006 - 10:51 PM

Wat do u wana do?.......u wana browse the full internet?......well all the setting ae right here in this forum....juz look under google site and opera mini problems.....all the setting are there....... :ph34r:

#5 User is offline   -Kevin- Icon

• Board Warrior
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 November 2006 - 12:15 PM

^ Yep.

#6 User is offline   delicateblade Icon

• Pip

Posted 07 November 2006 - 01:03 PM

hey, i got a samsung x486 i got bmobile buzz on my phone but i wanna get mini opera and dunno how to, i tried the stuff on the other topics but it wont work, can someone help me out plz?

#7 User is offline   Vishal Icon

• Board Warrior
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 November 2006 - 01:49 PM

hey, i got a samsung x486 i got bmobile buzz on my phone but i wanna get mini opera and dunno how to, i tried the stuff on the other topics but it wont work, can someone help me out plz?

I used the google settings on that phone already and it worked but the page loaded with so which memory that it waz impossible to get to another page cause the memory waz full lol......i hav a samsung data cable as well i tried connecting it to my computer to install opera mini.......but the computer didnt recognise my phone at all....i dont understand why, atleast it should hav recognise that there waz a USB device connected....i dont know if it a problem with my cable or with the phone......
but anywayz that the only way u cud get opera mini on your phone, through a cable, if the phone waz unlocked u cud hav but a digicel SIM and download opera directly to your phone but if it wz bought from bmobile mostlikely it locked..... :ph34r:

#8 User is offline   delicateblade Icon

• Pip

Posted 07 November 2006 - 08:05 PM

dammit, that sucks, and bmobile buzz is so lame, does anyone at least have the code to get free stuff off bmobile buzz?

#9 User is offline   Vishal Icon

• Board Warrior
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 07 November 2006 - 09:36 PM

Hey about that samsung x486.....does anyone know where i can find the pc suit for dat model?........ive look alot for it but no luck.....can anyone help?..... :ph34r:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users