TSTT Forum: tstt has no back up ups when t&tec power supply go - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

tstt has no back up ups when t&tec power supply go

#1 User is offline   sugarmama Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 April 2006 - 10:57 PM

It is really disgusting, however when t&tec power goes your gsm cell automatically goes to no service or emergency mode only. on numerous occasions i have called tstt. customer service rep will tell you they don;t know anything about that. now recently they will say yes they know about it but yet they not addressing the issues how annoying.

don;t talk about dead spots they advertising months ago that the beetham had a dead spot to be honest i drive on the beetham twice a day the only dead spot really and truly is really closer on as u enter unto wrightson road by tstt close to breakfast shed u get a really bad spot there the phone goes dead.

the customer service that tstt provides sucks big time imargine you have to wait like half an hour on the phone

dont' even talk about information they always never could get a phone #

#2 Guest_Guest_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 06 April 2006 - 07:50 AM

Hey sugarmama i know the feeling it sucks all over T&T thought that they usually puT a UPS in their sites in the event of a power outages, in most cases they do maybe they did maybe they didnot,
I guess one thing for sure you Just gotta wait because if they wanna neglect their costumer base their in for a big supprise because their compeditors are doing their homework to get it rite

#3 Guest_Triniboi_*

Posted 08 April 2006 - 08:50 PM

Boi...T&TEC sucks and they cause TSTT to suck...the whole place is a chain of incompetence. But meh landline works when electricity goes.

Now that Digicel is here let us see if they have the same problems with TTEC. I mean imagine they must pay TTEC bills for electricity and TTEC power goes in my area almost three times a day....yeah yeah yeah...this is a TSTT forum not TTEC.

But all the same kakhi pants .....they all have a public service mentality (hope no public servants on the forum feel upset)

#4 User is offline   Mario Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 April 2006 - 03:58 PM

I dont see power outages being a problem for digicel up by me because they leased a spot from me and they put bot a ups and a generator ......they lunched and up to now the site eh got no t&tec connection they put fuel in the genterator and it runing 24hrs a day since on thursday.......tstt leased another spot down by a friend of mines and he said that they only unsing a ups .......i wounder what will happen if trinidad gets hit by a storm/ hurricane and it knocks off the power for some days or even weeks?

#5 Guest_Tomcat_*

Posted 09 April 2006 - 04:45 PM

I am from Longdenville and TSTT has a site close by my house. They had a generator running for months before TTEC connected them last month. My grandfather used to complain that he cant sleep. They too putting UPS on their sites ...........the installer told me that it has a minimum 4-hour back up but if TTEC goes for more than that ....well it would go down.

#6 Guest_Guest_Mario_*

Posted 10 April 2006 - 07:09 AM

WELL THEN i guess that was in important site cos cyhper grupo too dam cheap tstt really gotta get a new tower provider, lol......I know how they does operate cos the appoach me to lease the same spot that digicel lease from me and i did not acept their offer cause they wanna pay me a lousy $3500.00 a month and month to month when SAS (digicel tower provider) paying they does pay for six months in advance which would you prefer month to month of six months in advance? Plus alot of people seem to think that this frenzy of tower building only started when digicel got a concession well that eh true cos the leased that spot from me in 2001 .........laterz

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users