TSTT Forum: Ports not working? - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

Ports not working?

#1 User is offline   Silex Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 June 2008 - 02:35 PM

Hello all...I am trying to open ports on my paradyne router but it seems not to be working at all..
It is for an applicaton called yugioh virtual desktop so i can host a duel when i am playing..
I have done it before but it doesnt work on this cpu. I am tried using the dmz but when i go
http://www.canyouseeme.org/ it says " Connection refuse" the i also tried the virtual servers settings and tried to open 7237-7240 but it doesnt work also i hooked the modem to another computer but still nothing ..I also was looking for any firewalls but i didnt really have any to disable..Thanx in advance to whoever helps :(

PS:All the other times i was able to get it to work i was using pppoa but now im using pppoe.not sure if this helps ;)

#2 User is offline   Razzzhead Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 June 2008 - 06:03 PM

View PostSilex, on Jun 15 2008, 02:35 PM, said:

Hello all...I am trying to open ports on my paradyne router but it seems not to be working at all..
It is for an applicaton called yugioh virtual desktop so i can host a duel when i am playing..
I have done it before but it doesnt work on this cpu. I am tried using the dmz but when i go
http://www.canyouseeme.org/ it says " Connection refuse" the i also tried the virtual servers settings and tried to open 7237-7240 but it doesnt work also i hooked the modem to another computer but still nothing ..I also was looking for any firewalls but i didnt really have any to disable..Thanx in advance to whoever helps :(

PS:All the other times i was able to get it to work i was using pppoa but now im using pppoe.not sure if this helps ;)

You could try PortForward.com for Yugioh for the Paradyne. If this is done correctly, the only other reason would be a firewall on your computer or the TSTT firewall.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users