TSTT Forum: Problems Accessing Certain Websites - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

Problems Accessing Certain Websites

#1 User is offline   sivad Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 June 2010 - 11:50 PM

I don't know what the hell is it, but as of late, a handful of sites that I frequent can't be accessed anymore. I get the default error message, no matter what browser I'm using, immediately upon entering the address in the address bar or clicking on the website in the search engines. Now I've ruled out the possibility that it's my computer since I've failed to get to the sites on other computers at home. I've even gotten my brother to test the same websites where he lives and no dice.

I've called TSTT tech support and they made me change the usual settings, which I did before I called them anyways so they are pretty clueless about a problem that is probably on their end.

Now, I know that these sites are still up and running normally, and Google indexes pages very frequently from those sites. Some posts made less than an hour ago have been indexed already. The sites don't really have an affiliation to each other either. I have tried Firefox, IE & Chrome browsers. I just don't get why I simply can't access those sites, it's maddening. Anyone else having problems accessing sites that they frequent or may know what's going on to provide a solution?

My examples: DELETED by admin (advertising)

#2 User is offline   TSTT Customer Care Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 June 2010 - 12:27 PM

Hello Sivad

Can you send us your telephone number your internet service is working on and a contact number for so that we can investigate your problem.

Please e-mail us at customercare@tstt.co.tt

Thanks Much

TSTT

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users