TSTT Forum: Multiple Users with Blink - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

Multiple Users with Blink Multiple Users with Blink

#1 User is offline   alana Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 May 2008 - 07:17 AM

Was wondering:

With TSTT dial-up, one of the package was unlimited with 3 logins. That meant 3 individuals could login at the same time.
But what about Blink? How many could login with the same username / password at the same time?
Is this possible?

#2 User is offline   DJMRLONG Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 May 2008 - 07:50 AM

I believe I did answer you the last time when I said I was able to log into TWO different modems using my same username & password to download & surf.
As to how many @ a time I can't say.
As to is it possible out of your exchange I don't why not but I am not sure on that one.

#3 User is offline   Lich King Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 May 2008 - 10:57 AM

View Postalana, on May 1 2008, 07:17 AM, said:

Was wondering:

With TSTT dial-up, one of the package was unlimited with 3 logins. That meant 3 individuals could login at the same time.
But what about Blink? How many could login with the same username / password at the same time?
Is this possible?

It works sometimes but the real problem is that dsl service is not enabled on all lines. So while you could dial up anywhere you want, you need dsl service on the line to be able to use it. If you are lucky and you have a line with dsl on it then go ahead and try use it twice if you want. I had a friend in Chaguanas who used to do that. TSTT disconnected his dsl account but the line still had dsl service so he used to log in with somebody else password and use it. It won't last forever though, eventually they will come around to disconnect it at the exchange.

#4 User is offline   zuke Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 05 May 2008 - 05:52 PM

It is possible.. but dsl ports are limited so chances are they will give your port to a new subscriber.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users