TSTT Forum: TSTT launched e-Service - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

TSTT launched e-Service check your bill online

#1 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 23 December 2004 - 04:36 PM

I received my first 'E-Service Internet Broadcast Message' ...

Tue 12/21/2004 2:55 pm

Dear Valued Customer,

Would you like to have the convenience of checking your TSTT bill online? We've made it possible!

Now you can enjoy the freedom of accessing information on your current, past and interim phone charges inclusive of local call details, online whenever you like.

With TSTT e-Service, you can see what calls were made, when they were made and more - all from the convenience of any computer with Internet access.

Available for Residential, Business and Internet account holders, e-Service is updated daily, easy-to-use, safe and secure.

And best of all - it's Free
It's your account - so access it with the control and the convenience you want.

Register today by visiting the e-Service link at www.tstt.co.tt and complete the online registration form.
(Please have a copy of your bill during the registration process).

Market Development Department
Telecommunications Services of Trinidad and Tobago Limited

You can check your normal phone bills (not mobile services).

I signed up ...
... got twice an error message, but was successful at the end ... but have not yet received my password ...

#2 User is offline   South Man Icon

• Board Warrior
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 December 2004 - 04:44 PM

I tried to sign up for my sister who is out of the country and get them all the correct info they required and they called and asked to talk to my sister. When they heard that she's out of the country they said they can only talk to the person who's name is on the account!

:angry: I was like why they ask for all that information online then they have to talk to the person who's name is on the account?!?! They said we need a letter authorizing us to make changes to the account on her behalf while she's not here, it also can't be specific to one change to the account if we are seeing about it all the time cause we'll have to keep getting her to write them letters! I shouldda just put she number and see if they wouldda call she over there... Steups

I told the girl why was it not stated on the site that call to the customer to verify the information is required??? I mean I put in all the correct information that they have on file etc! :angry:

#3 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 18 January 2005 - 03:55 PM

I signed up for TSTT's E-Service and have to admit that I like it. A nice step into the information age.

Not only can I see what I have to pay, or what I paid, I can also download a detailed phone bill for the past 12 months ... in csv format for e.g. Excel. With details about phone numbers I called, graphic chart for the past 12 months, feedback form etc.
I have now more control over my phone expenses as I can sort by phone number etc.

Not too shabby!

#4 User is offline   nyro Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 January 2005 - 06:56 AM

How long does it take for tstt to activate your e-service account?? Cause i signed up for it a week ago and so far i am yet to recive my password.

#5 Guest_Guest_Verliz_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 20 January 2005 - 07:16 AM

Yep,
TSTT e-bill is probably the best move they've made in a long time. Did you know that calling your cell phone when you can't find it is a BAD thing to do? Unanswered calls to mobiles are BILLED :o 80 cents per call, too. You can also figure out which of your family members LIE to you when you see the same 'unknown' numbers recurring from month to month.

#6 User is offline   South Man Icon

• Board Warrior
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 February 2005 - 07:22 PM

Guest_Verliz, on Jan 20 2005, 07:16 AM, said:

You can also figure out which of your family members LIE to you when you see the same 'unknown' numbers recurring from month to month.

LOL :lol:

I recently got this service as well however I must say that it's sorta confusing even for a web bug like me. I understand it now however what happens with people who aren't as web skilled? :unsure:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users