• « First

Blink Contract TSTT FTL!

#76 User is offline   Lich King Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 December 2007 - 05:34 PM

View Postkelly, on Dec 14 2007, 04:25 PM, said:

wait a sec, I have noticed that TSTT advertises many places including Chaguanas and Piarco in the express newspapers saying we are ready for you just call 62BLINK to sign up. So I called them and the CSR said they know nothing about blink in any of these areas. The CSR asked me where I saw this add. :wacko: :wacko:

I said the newspapers it has been advertising some weeks now.

He said that he knows nothing about this new Blink and it must be a misprint. :wacko:

I personally have given up on TSTT totally.

Anyone knows when this new Blink is reaching chaguanas?
Dam straight kelly. They always advertising they ready for places and when you call you still have to wait another month because nobody else know that blink ready for you except the people who put the ad on the papers. lol. Imagine communication problems within a communications company. Jokey eh?

#77 User is offline   kelly Icon

• Pip

Posted 14 December 2007 - 06:07 PM

Yeah dread all this communication problems within a communications company.

Maby its time TSTT started looking into running a laundry shop or something. :unsure:

#78 User is offline   kelly Icon

• Pip

Posted 14 December 2007 - 06:17 PM

BTW: Why is it that TSTT is taking so long to deploy DSL through out Trinidad? Don't they already have the infrastructure in place?
Why didn't they look into upgrading trinidad 3 years ago?
Why all of a sudden flow come and they stop anal raping people?

Amazing this must be the only ISP in the world this useless.

Anyways I predict TSTT days are numbered as soon as we get ah next company like Verizon or something to come down here it will be strictly between Flow and Verizon.

As far as I am concerned TSTT is dead as we speak. The retarded CSR they have working there alone will be more than enough to bankrupt them.

#79 User is offline   flint Icon

• Post Machine
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 14 December 2007 - 10:05 PM

somewhere here i read that they're firstly upgrading the areas that flow were upgrading, but it could be more to that. To implement the new hardware they'd have to bring it in alongside the exsisting hardware, hook that up then switch you over seemlessly. The reason they took so long is simple... why would tstt give us more when you can just give us a little and make you pay premium price for it? It's all a money making scheme, always has always will be (look at cellphones before digicell). By the way, 450$ TT for 256Kbit was one of the most expensive prices for internet in the world, even tho we were not included in that list (saw it on discovery sometime ago, it stuck with me lol).

#80 User is offline   omni Icon

• Post Machine
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 17 December 2007 - 05:12 AM

View Posttrailblazer, on Nov 15 2007, 07:35 AM, said:

not too long ago, downloading 4GB a day was definitely outrageous.

TSTT is merely trying to protect their quality of service (QoS)
They probably do not have the bandwidth to spare as yet as they are trying to remain competitive with FLOW.
The result is that more restrictions need to be in place so that they can accommodate everyone in their lust for 'broad band' while remaining a viable solution
They also probably willfully decided on 4GB since it is less that a single layer dvd in order to try to curb piracy... who knows?

To most users, 4GB a day is reasonable. most Trinis are speed demons and would-be abusers.
They want as much as possible, as fast as possible.

Hey, I am in the same boat :)
but at least I also have an understanding of how a business is run and can see that TSTT is trying.
At least they tell you up front instead of silently degrading your service

Hey, I run a business too but I understand when a customer pays, he deserves the best service I can give. I can understand cutting bandwidth speed during peak hours but capping it altogether is another thing. There's a reason some of us pay for "UNLIMITED" access. If we didn't want "unlimited" access, we would have paid for some of those smaller package deals. Give people what they pay for.

#81 User is offline   steffan Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 December 2007 - 12:57 AM

yuh kno wen dey say unlimited - dey mean unlimited time lol.... ppl keep making dat mistake thinkin yuh gettin unlimited bandwidth

and fudge tstt for false advertising!!!

dey eh call me yet and it been ah month and half now!!!

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users