TSTT Forum: SMS Gateway down again ... - TSTT Forum

• (2 Pages)
  • +

SMS Gateway down again ... ... since Tuesday afternoon

#16 Guest_Viva the Democracy_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 24 May 2004 - 07:36 AM

Huh I still doh find we should pay for the SMS on internet.....we already doh ahve any other choice of a service provider....just the one and only # TSTT.. so after all that crap service we should at least have this one SMS gateway....

HUH ! I cah believe this SMS still down.....like they trying to make a record and go for over a week....is nearly a week.....or maybe folks is a sign they taking the one good thing we have.......and forcing us to pay ridiculous TSTT prices to send texts. ? hmmmmm ????

U cah begin to imagine how it has affected me.....i ahve been unable to get important messages, which sometimes when i cannot get access to the NET....and need to get these message because the boyfriend is FAR FAR away.........miles apart....and this is a way to let me know sometimes when he is online and we can chat......so what i go do ?
Huh in my eyes TSTT already responsable for a Granny' s death.....what next break ups, divorces, family disintegration.....horning as one fella put it......I thought the whole idea of this modern technology of communications was to bring people closer together......Hmmmm could ahve fooled me....seems to tear us apart....it backfiring on us or what.....or is just the ### policy makers who making life so difficult for us.

Hmmmm lets have a minute of silence and pray for the downfall of the TSTT monopoly....and the coming of the age of several new service providers to choose from....so that we the consumer finally get freedom of choice...and the best rates , prices and service possible.
AMEN

#17 Guest_*Sugar*_*

Post icon  Posted 24 May 2004 - 01:52 PM

[FONT=Geneva][SIZE=1][COLOR=red][COLOR=red]Amen to that!!:)
Prayer is all we can do! :( Ah just wish it cud speed up things.:unsure:

#18 Guest_Naini_*

Posted 25 May 2004 - 02:08 AM

Please People,
I live on the other side of the world and ur networks are so F up that no normal sms can reach trinidad.
Either open ur network to other sms providers so that we can sms the normal way from anywhere in the world.( as its the case for most other countries)
or
let users sms from trinidadshopping.com!!!!
hope that the sms service will be rectified ASAP!
Naini

#19 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 25 May 2004 - 03:35 PM

OK ppls around the world ... the SMS gateway seems to work again! You can again reach TSTT mobile customers from around the world ... even Mauritius ;-)

#20 User is offline   Sterling Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 May 2004 - 04:28 PM

The gateway confussed dread...cuz i tryin to use it,and the page that loads after it supposed to be sent says "the TSTT gatway is currently down"...but im gettin messages from mobile msn...

#21 Guest_Guest_*

Posted 25 May 2004 - 04:49 PM

:angry: WAT REALY GOIN ON WIT DIS COMPANY :ph34r: ....i jus wa sen meh gyal ah tex <_< ....dat 2 hard 2 ask :unsure: ....wat evea tstt doin deh ha real bad timein :angry:

#22 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 May 2004 - 04:49 PM

No problem ... fixed.

#23 User is offline   Sterling Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 May 2004 - 05:33 PM

right right de thing wokin now.......Hury nah some other provider....we dont care who it is....

#24 Guest_ZAIRE CYNTHIA_*

Post icon  Posted 27 February 2006 - 08:10 PM

admin, on May 23 2004, 03:25 AM, said:

Well, from what I understand ... there are not many cell companies left offering this Internet - SMS service for free. And the new companies , e.g. DigiCel offer 30 free messages to DigiCel customers:
-----------
Send 30 messages FREE each month to any Digicel number Simply register on the Digicel website to send FREE messages. Every month we'll give you 30 text messages ABSOLUTELY FREE to send to other Digicel customers.
-----------
The WebSMS service is provided to DigiCel Customers to send text messages from the web.
-----------

But it would be of course a nice gesture to keep that service for free ...

THANKS YOU VERY MUCH BOY I FEEL VERY BETTER i listenning martinique carnival in internet it's very cool i swear i hot it ' s very cool thank babes bisous bisous !!!! enjoy you night my heart !!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

#25 Guest_Guest_*

Posted 27 February 2006 - 08:15 PM

admin, on May 23 2004, 03:25 AM, said:

Well, from what I understand ... there are not many cell companies left offering this Internet - SMS service for free. And the new companies , e.g. DigiCel offer 30 free messages to DigiCel customers:
-----------
Send 30 messages FREE each month to any Digicel number Simply register on the Digicel website to send FREE messages. Every month we'll give you 30 text messages ABSOLUTELY FREE to send to other Digicel customers.
-----------
The WebSMS service is provided to DigiCel Customers to send text messages from the web.
-----------

But it would be of course a nice gesture to keep that service for free ...

tsstt is sheet

#26 Guest_Guestcast_*

Posted 27 February 2006 - 08:57 PM

And I watch Trini Carnival on the net with Winamp at Trinidad Carnival with Winamp

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users