• (2 Pages)
  • +

Digicel WAP & MMS settings in the air?

#16 User is offline   dwightus Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 12 June 2006 - 08:52 PM

> TSTT yet again and their dumb claims!! TSTT/Bmobile claim they have more cell sites > than any other in the country ,

Is not dumb claims....is a smart ting dey trying. :P

They trying to outwit the uninformed. It's like their "independent report" which claimed their rates were cheaper. Daz like tstt selling a ex-saloon B15 with ah 1300 engine for $20000 and digicel selling a supersaloon B15 with ah 1600 engine, rims & sunroof for $25000. TSTT go tell me their car better because it cheaper. :blink:
Don't know how they equate better quality as being the one with the lower price.

Is the same ting they doing with the towers that they do with the price. They not comparing apples to apples. But us the intelligent, INFORMED masses will not be fooled.
:D

#17 User is offline   SUP3R Icon

• Overseas Correspondent
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 June 2006 - 11:39 AM

As soon as the interconnection rate is set, my new bmobile voicemail will be call me at 371-xxxx, the bmobile sim will sit comfortably on my dresser at home.
The only reason I haven't gone over totally is becuz you can't send txt messages across networks yet(as far as I know), but as soon as that's rectified it's bye bye bmobile.

Yeah I heard TSTT's commercial over the radio about the more cell sites than any other provider, they claim to have 400 cell sites nationwide. Hmm 400 cell sites and I still cant make a decent phone call when I first dial the number, or maintain a clear connection without a dropped call.

I've noticed these days I've been getting ENDLESS network busy or call failed messages when I try placing a call, then when I actually get through the clarity is horrible. It starts with static then it breaks up then you don't hear anything at all and then all of a sudden it comes back loud as hell only to repeat the same thing after a few seconds.

Please bring the interconnection rate so I can get rid of this bMoreShi* sim NOW!!

#18 User is offline   dwightus Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 June 2006 - 01:58 PM

> my new bmobile voicemail will be call me at 371-xxxx

I done do that ah ready. :D

I even made a TSTT CSR grudgenly call my on the digicel number when i went to put my old bmobile number pre-paid (from post-paid). :D :D
She claimed she couldn't get thru to me the night before to verify if the phone was activated properly and how "the other network" had a problem. Well I told her I was hearing her crystal clear now and not having to keep saying "could u repeat that?" :P :P

But don't worry. More ppl will switch when they hear the clarity and see their friends making calls in places they can't.

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users