• +

EVDO External Antenna

#16 User is offline   paradox Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Banned

Posted 06 October 2007 - 09:34 PM

View Postsrnoth, on Oct 6 2007, 09:17 PM, said:

:D :D :lol: :lol: @ paradox

I knew there would be trouble when Designer posted that picture.
But Paradox, is that really what your dream is, or were you being sarcastic? Because the 'good ole US of A' is not nearly perfect. There are many people still on dialup - just look at how many adds there are for unlimited dialup for $9.99 a month! And the 'American Dream' is flawed - it cannot exist.

Just my 2c though.

well bro yuh right by her posting that pic it has caused some hormones to arouse in some people here. lol

But in anycase Srnoth I have seen hotter than her in the US "Trust me on this"

I ain't so desperate to give out meh cell number with the first chance I get or every one to see it. LOL cough Mr. Chin cough LMAO LOL.......... hahahahaahaha
that was a good one dread.

But its not what yuh think Srnoth trust me yeah she real good looking and hot etc I not denying that.

BUT!!! I have seen hotter than that in good ole US of A.
and the best thing about there is all you need to is just ask anyone of them to ge laid and VIOLA!!!!
next minute yuh riding dirty.

aaaah

Good ole USofA.

The land where there are world class roads in the middle of nowhere.

Heck they even have something called a "desert highway"
They have Sidewalks/pavements in every community. Anywhere you turn side walks galore!!!!!!!!!

A box of KFC for $5 compared to rubbishdad where you pay $35 for the same thing (Dollar is ah dollar anywhere in the world BTW)

god damn uncle sam now we know why you always said god bless America.

PS.
Srnoth the American dream does indeed exist.
Its one of the most famous saying in the world.
Offcourse you and me won't ever experience it in our lifetime unless we have real money.

But But But!!!!
It does exist if you are willing to work 7 days a week 10 hours a day for 30 years non stop as an illegal offcourse.

After 30 years of that you will indeed get it.
I have family living up they and accomplish the american dream in as little as 20 years which is a short time for that dream.

yess we are all so jealous of Americans aren't us?
ow don't worry we will get over it.
Mean while we will watch born americans enjoy their slate/shingle roof houses while we admire the beautiful trini style rotten galvanise Betham/Lavantille houses.

#17 User is offline   mario2001 Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Computers, electronics and cellular tecnology

Posted 06 October 2007 - 09:49 PM

View Postparadox, on Oct 6 2007, 09:34 PM, said:

well bro yuh right by her posting that pic it has caused some hormones to arouse in some people here. lol

But in anycase Srnoth I have seen hotter than her in the US "Trust me on this"

I ain't so desperate to give out meh cell number with the first chance I get or every one to see it. LOL cough Mr. Chin cough LMAO LOL.......... hahahahaahaha
that was a good one dread.

But its not what yuh think Srnoth trust me yeah she real good looking and hot etc I not denying that.

BUT!!! I have seen hotter than that in good ole US of A.
and the best thing about there is all you need to is just ask anyone of them to ge laid and VIOLA!!!!
next minute yuh riding dirty.

aaaah

Good ole USofA.

The land where there are world class roads in the middle of nowhere.

Heck they even have something called a "desert highway"
They have Sidewalks/pavements in every community. Anywhere you turn side walks galore!!!!!!!!!

A box of KFC for $5 compared to rubbishdad where you pay $35 for the same thing (Dollar is ah dollar anywhere in the world BTW)

god damn uncle sam now we know why you always said god bless America.

Brother lemme pull you up here ok ....

I dont know if Mr chin was hittin on Designer eh ...maybe he was maybe he wasnt ...point is i cnat she how that should be bothering you ...we are all guys and if he threw a hook and didnt get no bite leave it like that ....doe drag him in nuttinhe is a cool bean

Next I cyah see what is the big problem he My Name is mario and my number is 386-6910 ....Good ent everyone seeing it?
I have nuttin to hide ....maybe that is why mr chin posted it in the thrend ....dont you think so?

Please leave designer and mr chin alone they ent do you nuttin...i have seen to many ppl get banned for this sort of thing and i hope you cease it now

bless Brother

#18 User is offline   paradox Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Banned

Posted 06 October 2007 - 10:05 PM

View Postmario2001, on Oct 6 2007, 09:49 PM, said:

Brother lemme pull you up here ok ....

I dont know if Mr chin was hittin on Designer eh ...maybe he was maybe he wasnt ...point is i cnat she how that should be bothering you ...we are all guys and if he threw a hook and didnt get no bite leave it like that ....doe drag him in nuttinhe is a cool bean

Next I cyah see what is the big problem he My Name is mario and my number is 386-6910 ....Good ent everyone seeing it?
I have nuttin to hide ....maybe that is why mr chin posted it in the thrend ....dont you think so?

Please leave designer and mr chin alone they ent do you nuttin...i have seen to many ppl get banned for this sort of thing and i hope you cease it now

bless Brother

Riiiiiiiiight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how nice.

You have the firm trini belief that freedom of speech should be abolished. Riiiiiiiight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way I have nothing to do with designer or Mr. Chin but that post was halarious!!!!!!!!!!!!
even Srnoth laughed at it.

I might have typed it in a way to insult the man but that was just typed poorly as I don't review any errors in my posts its not a examination in UWI I am doing here you know.
How the hell could I have insulted Mr Chin? I don't even know who the hell the man is.
I was making joke with the man.

what nonsense I hearing I bringing down the man?

you probably can't read mario.

My entire point about this was to bring the American dream to the people of Trinidad and Tobago to better enhance their lives.
So your remarks are futile.

Jealous people always look at the American dream as an insult when ever they hear it.
Because those people are themselves corrupt.

Its like a smoker there is tar in your troath from the cigarette and when you drink something say coconut water it cleans out your troath and you cough it out just like that.
So coconut water is an insult to tobacco.

Like Uncle sam said "freedom of speech is not a constitutional right it is a god given right thats why America is the greatest place on earth"

bless padner.

#19 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 06 October 2007 - 10:37 PM

Well, looks like Syam, Halo etc. found a way back into this forum as Paradox ... The postings are again not related to this forum.
Not sure why he has to deposit his garbage here ... Goodbye

#20 User is offline   mario2001 Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Computers, electronics and cellular tecnology

Posted 07 October 2007 - 01:19 AM

View Postadmin, on Oct 6 2007, 10:37 PM, said:

Well, looks like Syam, Halo etc. found a way back into this forum as Paradox ... The postings are again not related to this forum.

Wait he still comes here?
LAMO

#21 User is offline   srnoth Icon

• Forum Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:Computers, music, electronics...

Posted 07 October 2007 - 01:56 AM

View Postadmin, on Oct 6 2007, 10:37 PM, said:

Nicely done!

Interesting he managed to leave the # out of his meanderings though! Quite an achievement ;) .
EDIT: ^^Oops :-). Lets just say one of our political parties.

Gave us a good laugh while he was here though :lol: :lol: .

#22 User is offline   Designer Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Family, RPGs

Posted 11 October 2007 - 10:50 PM

Okay this place is getting a little too freaky for me. Thanks for the time!

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users