• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

HOLY CRAP

#16 User is offline   deathwinger Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 November 2007 - 12:23 AM

If a man can't play on a 150 ping and need to say he need a sub 100 ping to play, ah man just can't play the game. End of story!

#17 User is offline   Lich King Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 November 2007 - 07:02 AM

View Postdeathwinger, on Nov 2 2007, 12:23 AM, said:

If a man can't play on a 150 ping and need to say he need a sub 100 ping to play, ah man just can't play the game. End of story!
Spoken like a true n00b leaver. Why do you talk nonsence with such confidence? Listen in FPS games you could lose because your fired shot registered on the server after somebody else and you die even though the other person shoots after you did. What can you play? hangaroo? Internet checkers? Maybe that's why you make them statements. Anyway I don't know what you play and what you think you can play, only you know what. I know that when I play I prefer to win, not die because of a delay. If you even knew what dota was you would know how badly a delay handicaps a player. Maybe if you think you want to try it you could come vs my clan in dota with an induced delay so you would experience first hand what takes place. Then again you are probably just another person who pirates games and would can't get on battle.net. As for FPS games, I like CoD2 but I do not like to play vs international people. It is more fun to play against friends in Trinidad. Can't wait for CoD4 though, it already on preorder for 40US.

#18 User is offline   deathwinger Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 November 2007 - 07:46 AM

I sorry, I not into WoW so I cannot attest for that but FPS games, 150 ping is very well playable and you can easily rule with a ping like that, especially if the loss and choke are 0. But then again, when I beat man with that kinda ping they does scream 'lagger' and try to kick me (but only when I real cutting them) :P

#19 User is offline   bushman5 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 November 2007 - 09:24 AM

agreeded ive played cs in cal and in tournments with 150 and it was good, but startying to go above 150 does present a problem but 150 is veryyy playable, lich u sound lime u of the guys who have the mouse have the pc eveyrthing set right and are first in line to die.

#20 User is offline   Lich King Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 November 2007 - 10:11 AM

View Postdeathwinger, on Nov 2 2007, 07:46 AM, said:

I sorry, I not into WoW so I cannot attest for that but FPS games, 150 ping is very well playable and you can easily rule with a ping like that, especially if the loss and choke are 0. But then again, when I beat man with that kinda ping they does scream 'lagger' and try to kick me (but only when I real cutting them) :P
I not into WoW either. Just plain Frozen Throne. WoW is designed for maximum wastage of your lifetime, I would not recommend WoW to anybody because of that. You could be playing WoW forever. I play dota which allows extreme satisfaction from pwning n00bs in very short time. When Starcraft 2 comes out I will buy that too. Usually I don't suffer lag because my padner in Trinidad hosts our games but if some outsiders come and have large pings they sometimes die really stupid and leave because of delays. I don't blame them, I would do the same thing because you just cannot play a game with a large delay. Oh also don't let them kick you, them foreigners think they can game better than us and usually they realllllll call us names etc when they collecting licks. I thought things like pure server and punk buster supposed to stop custom kick programs from working though? Or can they still do that? I used to run some CoD2 with one of my padners but now he has school on weekends so we stop doing that but it used to be fun even though it was just 2 of us.

View Postbushman5, on Nov 2 2007, 09:24 AM, said:

agreeded ive played cs in cal and in tournments with 150 and it was good, but startying to go above 150 does present a problem but 150 is veryyy playable, lich u sound lime u of the guys who have the mouse have the pc eveyrthing set right and are first in line to die.
Come again? This time in English please. Oh and if you are suggesting what I think you are then Battle.net says otherwise. When I played ranked Frozen Throne games I was in the first 900 best players in the World and Battle.net is not a small turf, there are hundreds of thousands of gamers there. In fact Battle.net is the undisputed largest gaming community in the World. If I had continued along that path I would have ranked even better but I stopped that to start playing dota. Currently my ally and I only lose 1 in every 20 games we play and that's when we get bored and try nonsensical item builds. Since you mentioned mouse I should let you know what I did not have the mouse before but I do now, today I am the proud owner of a Logitech G5 Gaming Laser Mouse Battlefield 2142 Edition. LOL. What a coincidence that you mention that. All courtesy a free political t-shirt from the jack & pan that came with $200 in the pocket, I have a brand new mouse and a cloth to wash car with. Isn't that nice.

#21 User is offline   Kukka Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 November 2007 - 10:17 AM

Lich King = ? Who on tg warcraft server?

#22 User is offline   Santos Icon

• Board Warrior
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 November 2007 - 10:55 AM

View PostLich King, on Nov 2 2007, 10:11 AM, said:

WoW is designed for maximum wastage of your lifetime, I would not recommend WoW to anybody because of that. You could be playing WoW forever.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but WoW is NOT a waste of your lifetime if you know what you're doing. I am not sure how long you have actually played the game but I raid regularly in it with top end guilds. I can also pull myself away from it if needed as I did this year. You just have to have your priorites straight. K thanks?

#23 User is offline   samureye Icon

• Post Machine
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 November 2007 - 11:05 AM

I need a good online game to play locally. Sadly, the local community is filled with assholes, as was my experience in the local DoTA server. Not a RTS fan anyway.

#24 User is offline   joel Icon

• Post Machine
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 November 2007 - 11:38 AM

Can the moderator please lock this topic. We have a habit of going off topic rather quickly.

#25 User is offline   samureye Icon

• Post Machine
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 November 2007 - 12:32 PM

No need to lock really...just make a new thread.

#26 User is offline   Lich King Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 November 2007 - 05:27 PM

View Postjoel, on Nov 2 2007, 11:38 AM, said:

Can the moderator please lock this topic. We have a habit of going off topic rather quickly.
What the hell you talking about? The name of this thread is "HOLY CRAP" how the hell does off topic relate to that name?

@Kukka: I am not on trinigamers or any local crap server. I am on Azeroth US.East Gateway.
@Samureye: I agree with you man, I wish we had a good local gaming community, trinigamers are really filled with losers. Maybe when I take a killer flow connection I might be able to host some CoD4 games. I wish I was rich. I would buy a static IP and host games for local gamers.

#27 User is offline   samureye Icon

• Post Machine
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 November 2007 - 06:11 PM

View PostLich King, on Nov 2 2007, 05:27 PM, said:

What the hell you talking about? The name of this thread is "HOLY CRAP" how the hell does off topic relate to that name?

@Kukka: I am not on trinigamers or any local crap server. I am on Azeroth US.East Gateway.
@Samureye: I agree with you man, I wish we had a good local gaming community, trinigamers are really filled with losers. Maybe when I take a killer flow connection I might be able to host some CoD4 games. I wish I was rich. I would buy a static IP and host games for local gamers.

But...doesn't flow give you a static IP? I'm content with Halo 1 online and FEAR Combat, which is free. I may go with online console gaming, Halo 1 making me wan Halo 3...though I hate the 360 controller. Maybe Warhawk is good? I need to get the PS3 for MGS4...oh, don't want to go off topic. So, what about Holy Crap?

#28 User is offline   Lich King Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 November 2007 - 06:44 PM

View Postsamureye, on Nov 2 2007, 06:11 PM, said:

But...doesn't flow give you a static IP? I'm content with Halo 1 online and FEAR Combat, which is free. I may go with online console gaming, Halo 1 making me wan Halo 3...though I hate the 360 controller. Maybe Warhawk is good? I need to get the PS3 for MGS4...oh, don't want to go off topic. So, what about Holy Crap?
I don't know, do they really give you static ip free? That would be great.

#29 User is offline   Kukka Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 02 November 2007 - 06:52 PM

Static ip address was a promo up till august 07, u have to pay $138 or something of that sorts for it now

#30 User is offline   samureye Icon

• Post Machine
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 November 2007 - 07:46 PM

I think mine is static, anyway to tell?

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users