• +
  • « First

Blink Updates Please post your Blink updates

#286 User is offline   Alpine Icon

• Forum Jedi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: MembersRes1

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:03 PM

dont worry flow running brand new stuff the issues some people having with flow is just glitches yuh does get when you now build someting. How many times you try to build a PC from scratch and something was wrong either power was not coming on or you di dnot configure the bios properly. You set the jumper on HDD wrong. something nah.

Don't worry with them dotish talk about flow being the worst flow running state if the art fiber and tstt using copper that so old it rusty. yet people does post one set ah dotishness here trying to degrade FLOW just like what they do to digicel yet look who have better customer service.

If flow come go with flow hoss and don't believe any rubbish anyone else tells you, yuh have a 30 day money back guarantee with flow and free modem to so you got nothing to loose. It has lots of lies on this forum about FLOW to eh people with fake accounts etc. Do not believe everything you read on the web. Its the internet man and anyone can post anything.

Mey padner living fiverivers now do a test on he flow in peak hours and this is what he get and he says FLOW works with world class quality and he surprised to hear people actually getting problems with flow.
http://www.speedtest...t/315258759.png

Like I said man don't believe everything you read on the internet.

cause that link right here

Speaks for itself. And that was done 8.00PM Thursday tonight in the pinnacle of peakest hours. Some people think internet is a magical device where yuh plug it in and it works like the twilight zone. The one who stands to loose is TSTT cause their problem is long term due to bad lines etc. Flow on the other hand is just little glitches associated with installing new electronics just like it is with anything in life and as for greendot hmm well lets just say yuh know how people does discard they mother and grandmother when they get old in ah poor house and throw them away well something like that to that extent. :)

. FLOW will take T&T into the broadband age just like they have done in Jamaica so just hope flow reaches your area soon. Soon trinis will come to accept flow as they have accepted that TSTT is somehow a trini. We will become more openminded and we will stop the hate and is then and only then everyone will truly benefit.

#287 User is offline   PikachuMan Icon

• Post Machine
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 September 2008 - 11:33 AM

Another week, another blank for San'do. :(

http://www.speedtest...t/319696928.png $250/month. :(

Flow working good, but I'd still like the Blink as a backup. Imagine if cable go down tomorrow.. what is my scene? No internet, no TV, nothing. What I go do? Read a book? go outside? <_<

http://www.speedtest...t/319697970.png $350/month.

Can't afford to keep maintaining two services at those prices. Hurry up Blink, or at least give me the $79 price in the meantime. =\

#288 User is offline   guidostjo Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 September 2008 - 12:38 PM

View PostAlpine, on Aug 28 2008, 11:03 PM, said:

dont worry flow running brand new stuff the issues some people having with flow is just glitches yuh does get when you now build someting. How many times you try to build a PC from scratch and something was wrong either power was not coming on or you di dnot configure the bios properly. You set the jumper on HDD wrong. something nah.

Don't worry with them dotish talk about flow being the worst flow running state if the art fiber and tstt using copper that so old it rusty. yet people does post one set ah dotishness here trying to degrade FLOW just like what they do to digicel yet look who have better customer service.

If flow come go with flow hoss and don't believe any rubbish anyone else tells you, yuh have a 30 day money back guarantee with flow and free modem to so you got nothing to loose. It has lots of lies on this forum about FLOW to eh people with fake accounts etc. Do not believe everything you read on the web. Its the internet man and anyone can post anything.

Mey padner living fiverivers now do a test on he flow in peak hours and this is what he get and he says FLOW works with world class quality and he surprised to hear people actually getting problems with flow.
http://www.speedtest...t/315258759.png

Like I said man don't believe everything you read on the internet.

cause that link right here

Speaks for itself. And that was done 8.00PM Thursday tonight in the pinnacle of peakest hours. Some people think internet is a magical device where yuh plug it in and it works like the twilight zone. The one who stands to loose is TSTT cause their problem is long term due to bad lines etc. Flow on the other hand is just little glitches associated with installing new electronics just like it is with anything in life and as for greendot hmm well lets just say yuh know how people does discard they mother and grandmother when they get old in ah poor house and throw them away well something like that to that extent. :)

. FLOW will take T&T into the broadband age just like they have done in Jamaica so just hope flow reaches your area soon. Soon trinis will come to accept flow as they have accepted that TSTT is somehow a trini. We will become more openminded and we will stop the hate and is then and only then everyone will truly benefit.

Maybe and only maybe if Flow used to address problems when people have them and not think people foolish I might believe all of what you typed there. If anyone want specifics (dates, times etc.) as proof that flow sucks feel free to pm me.

My experience with them during the month of August was so bad i will be going back to TSTT and i cancelled our company contract with them after using them for close to a year. My whole problem with them is that I paying a set of money and while I understand that you not guaranteed full speeds, nobody at flow could explain to me why i was getting speeds similar to that of a 256k dsl and most times barely even 2 meg peak and off peak.

Granted i did get to speak to a senior network engineer that did promise to take a personal look at the problems i was having at home he seemed to have forgotten what he was supposed to do even though he admitted there seemed to be some sort of trend with a few customers in the area I live.

Mind you this one one of the first places to go digital so i cannot really accept that about hiccups with new technology. That segment of their network is not so new.

I have been working in Jamaica for the past few weeks and i can see what they do here. They are still rolling out service just like in Trinidad as well. Flow is well respected here and take customers seriously. That is how you build loyalty. And seeing what I see here i know they can do better in Trinidad but are indifferent because we accept too much s@#$. Until then I cannot sit down and wait for them to get their act together. I will pay for something that works for me.

#289 User is offline   darchrnep Icon

• PipPip

Posted 07 September 2008 - 12:55 PM

i was readin todays express Margaret Bernard Happy and i sad.............
Blink doh like me

• (20 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users