TSTT Forum: FLOW vs BLINK - TSTT Forum

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

FLOW vs BLINK how much better is flow uptime?

#31 User is offline   Lich King Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 September 2008 - 07:09 PM

View Postguidostjo, on Sep 3 2008, 06:20 PM, said:

I have a good one for allyuh.

Flow disconnected our internet service at the office for non payment. Nobody's fault really as we always get the bills late and they still telling people rubbish that they cant get copies of the bill after its been mailed out.

So the bill was paid last Wednesday in full (1 whole week ago and mind you just 1 month outstanding) and I expected the service to be reconnected. But not being in the country I was unable to follow up with our account rep to ensure everything was taken care of. Up till today i am finding out that the connection still has not been restored and here is the reason.

"Reconnection was not requested when the bill was paid and since we were previously billed for 2 different packages at different times they were not sure what to reconnect us with" :lol: SO i was like hmmm. I wonder if I requested disconnection??

People we in 2008. This is the last thing I expect to hear from an ISP with a name and network like Flow. I would think that you would put back the service I was most recently billed for, but i have just confirmed that company have rell ### working for them. You would think that is all...wait there is more.
"Reconnection takes 3 days" I am told as well. Hearing dat was the straw that broke the camel's back. I told them if it eh reconnected by the end of today they can come back for their modem and take their cabling off our business premises. Its 6.05 and the connection not back yet. Let's see what happens.

Bunch of jokers yes.
Your experience take the cake yes. The sad thing is that Flow is in complete denial of their self incompetence, they refuse to accommodate the fact that they ALWAYS send the bill LATE! If I were you, I was not giving them back their modem. Seriously though for 1 month they cut you off, that is the highest level of ridiculousness. I think it would be nice if you video taped your experience and upload it for the world to see, lol.

#32 User is offline   guidostjo Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 September 2008 - 07:28 PM

View PostLich King, on Sep 3 2008, 07:09 PM, said:

Your experience take the cake yes. The sad thing is that Flow is in complete denial of their self incompetence, they refuse to accommodate the fact that they ALWAYS send the bill LATE! If I were you, I was not giving them back their modem. Seriously though for 1 month they cut you off, that is the highest level of ridiculousness. I think it would be nice if you video taped your experience and upload it for the world to see, lol.

Trust me Lich i go have to do that next time i speak to them. I cah beleive i had to sit down here and listen to that crap. If i was in Trini i woulda call up our sales rep and let him have it but i cah be wasting my money so (roamin a lil expensive). When I get back he will be hearing from me for sure.

#33 User is offline   spider__g Icon

• Pip

Posted 30 September 2008 - 01:19 PM

Flow is on facebook now.
Search for "Flow Supporters" that way you can get answers right from the source.

#34 User is offline   guidostjo Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 September 2008 - 04:59 PM

View Postspider__g, on Sep 30 2008, 01:19 PM, said:

Flow is on facebook now.
Search for "Flow Supporters" that way you can get answers right from the source.

So now i have to go all on facebook to get answers. lol.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users