• Group: Members

Posted 15 October 2003 - 07:44 PM

The sms service is back up?

#5 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 16 October 2003 - 09:08 AM

No, it is still down. TSTT apparently is testing the added security.

#6 Guest_ana_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 10 November 2003 - 09:56 AM

well its good to hear that they are updatin the security....i hope it will be more effective.... :rolleyes:

#7 Guest_baby camz_*

Posted 02 December 2003 - 01:03 AM

I want SMS back!!! now :(

#8 User is offline   monalisa Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Anything positive, computer activity, and spending as much time with my kids.............

Post icon  Posted 02 December 2003 - 05:59 AM

I would just like to say that I am presently residing in London and I can't begin to make mention of how sadly depressed I am that www.sms.willaism.co.tt, is not operating.

When I first found out about that site, it was a new opening for me and considering the rapidly progressing growth of modern technology, I was too impressed and too proud.

I saw it as a means of promoting communication between myself, friends and family. And it led me to think that some people really don't appreciate anything good. I am in a country where I often hear the phrase "Black people doh like nothing good anyway, and when yuh doh give them something good, they want to chat bout is because dey black!" Now, I don't know about other members, but I am really growing ill towards that kind of thinking and I feel we really need to examine ourselves individually first and when we become satisfied with whom we are, then we should help the weaker ones to become satisfied within themsleves too.

I witnessed a march of 560,000 people marching against the war in Iraq, and that was just in the UK, and not even a multitude such as that, allowed a change in decision, likewise, TSTT Top Management, ceases to bring about an exisiting service that would suit the average customer, I know two hands clap, and by that I mean that it is up to the customers too, to put their feet down and say we are not having it. But because the telephone has become a necessity rather than just another want, it has proven difficult for the persons who are in desperate need of this service. And when it reaches to that, it means that TSTT is actually exploiting customers and taking advantage of the situation.

So sad, is what I have to say. It is very very sad. But I just want everyone to remain positive throughout and exercise extreme responsibility in everything they do and say.

This is monalisa, born Trini, living in London, saying blessings flow to all!

#9 Guest_Anarchy_*

Posted 04 December 2003 - 12:46 PM

Lets see why was the sms service removed in the first place, one thought come to mind because someone had the manners to notify you that if you did not pay outstanding debts action would be taken and HEY stupid cutting off the sms service didi not prevent the individual from doing the necessary.To this day TSTT do not know where the message originate from because of the backward technology that exsist within that TRIBAL organisation. So we still do not have SMS and they are still Kiddnaping,shooting ,killing and all the other delicasies. Shuttting down the sms service is totaly not justified, so members of authority find it in you cold heart to actualy give us back free communication. The last time i checked that was the service you are trying to provide and failed,

Yours fustratingly
Anarchy

#10 Guest_digital screamz_*

Posted 21 April 2004 - 11:09 PM

anyone know where i can get ringtones for my gsm cell phone..i hav ah nokia 8310 gsm.....free ringtones dat works????

#11 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2004 - 01:38 AM

Try Ringo-Card Ringo-Card. It's not free, but it's the one which delivers onto your GSM in T&T. Buy a Ringo-card (TT25) in a cell store and after using the download code, they will send you another bonus code (2for1). It might be cheaper than searching for a free one ...

#12 User is offline   Sterling Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2004 - 07:46 PM

I don’t know who to blame, TSTT for not making WAP available, or ringo-card for providing something we cant get...

#13 Guest_anil_*

Posted 07 July 2004 - 08:12 PM

www.tntsms.com is relle hottt

#14 Guest_slick_*

Post icon  Posted 12 August 2004 - 12:38 AM

yo ppl

Trini SMS Page www.trinisms.tk

rell cool

#15 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2004 - 02:55 PM

Well, to advertise my own sites a bit ... I like www.trinidadshopping.com/sms.html or short www.caribsms.com or even shorter caribsms.com :rolleyes:
Keeping the idea of 'SHORT' messages alive!

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users