TSTT Forum: Try your call later - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

Try your call later 824-TSTT

#1 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 03 November 2004 - 03:00 PM

Quite interesting how one can save time ...

I was just calling 824-TSTT ... Option 2 Mobile Services ... typed in my number and so on ... just to hear "All of our agents are currently busy - Please try your call later' followed by a busy signal. Means I would have to do the whole thing over and over to maybe reach somebody.
... or drive to a TSTT store, line up for 30+ minutes at TSTT and hear ... nothing to pay this time or so.

To save even more time ... don't try to call in the first place.

Well, I have decided to go to a TSTT store ... and downgrade my mpower(less) package to the lowest as I have almost 800 rollover minutes accumulated and I cannot use the GSM phone most of the time.

#2 User is offline   South Man Icon

• Board Warrior
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 November 2004 - 01:24 AM

I got this same message when I had called from my cell phone, however when I used my land line it put me in hold as it normally does.

Could be a cell thing, which isn't good say I'm down the road and need something important....Come on TSTT what are you guys doing? Why do your upgrades seem to really be downgrades :rolleyes:

#3 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 06 November 2004 - 01:32 AM

South Man, on Nov 6 2004, 01:24 AM, said:

Could be a cell thing, which isn't good say I'm down the road and need something important....

Nah, that was from my landline as my cell doesn't work from home anyhow .. or at least I cannot understand the people at the other end when using my GSM cell, therefore I don't use the cell.
And I successfully downgraded my mpower(less) package to the very lowest. I wonder how many months I can feed on my 800 rollover minutes (since it is not working from home anyhow).

#4 User is offline   South Man Icon

• Board Warrior
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 November 2004 - 10:07 PM

Hmmm neva got that message from my landline. I remember when I was using TDMA, when I was in south I'd get different messages from when I was in POS. By this I mean the voices would be different and/or even what the messages said.

I don't know if it's the same with GSM.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users