Page 1 of 1

tstt gprs pop mail

#1 User is offline   woodyear99 Icon

• Board Warrior
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 December 2008 - 09:15 AM

hi

I'm trying to use my work pop mail using the built in E71 mail client. All settings are correct as it works fine on my wifi connection. For some reason I can only send on the gprs it times out when I try to receive company pop mail via a us mail host . Weird thing is pop gmail settings work fine. Does anyone else have any issue using gprs and pop /imap mail?

#2 User is offline   Musa Icon

• Pip

Posted 29 December 2008 - 07:50 AM

I have been having the same problem too with Bmobile GPRS service but it works fine with Digicel. Do you have the option to increase to time out setting if so increase it. You can also set it to download the header only and then choose which email you would like to completely download.

#3 User is offline   woodyear99 Icon

• Board Warrior
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 December 2008 - 01:56 PM

View PostMusa, on Dec 29 2008, 07:50 AM, said:

I have been having the same problem too with Bmobile GPRS service but it works fine with Digicel. Do you have the option to increase to time out setting if so increase it. You can also set it to download the header only and then choose which email you would like to completely download.

Yeah I tried those things, seems to be blocked. Weird though I can access the POP Gmail just fine. I called Tstt and they were pretty unhelpful saying that I must take Blackberry service in order to access POP mail and that the gprs service cannot handle pop mail. Lol you believe that, apparently it is a "limitation" of gprs and the blackberry service came out to replace it.

Load of crap.....

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users