help please line down 4 months + help please line down 4 months +

#31 User is offline   Lich King Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 August 2009 - 02:36 PM

View Posttrinishack, on Aug 26 2009, 09:05 AM, said:

UPDATE : i made another report to tstt. i was told

1. i have arrears on my bill ( which i do not )
2. they need to send a technician
3. i need a new modem
4 . a cable needs to be changed on my house.

WHAT THE HELL ?

My phone works i can recieve calls. Anytime i try to dial a number i get the number cannot be completed as dialed.

Blink keeps goign on and offf and onnnn and offfff...

Can soem one please help me fix this !!!! willing to hire a private contractor to re run the line if tstt cant do it !
The real question is whether you are sure the problem is indeed your internal wiring. You could probably try disconnecting all the lines from the demarc box outside and connect a new piece of phone line and test that out, if that works for sure then you could be certain where the problem lies. Also you have to realise them blink linesmen that tstt sends out are morons too, not all but quite a number of them are. Imagine them does say things like cat5 illegal to run in your house for telephone. Imagine that nonsense, I know this is a 3rd world country but atleast tstt should hire people with common sense. In a developed country it is highly advised to run every phone cable in your house as cat3 minimum or cat5 to reduce emi and allow better quality of signal but not in Trinidad, in Trinidad high quality cable is considered illegal. Mind you it's not really illegal at all, that's just simpleton talk by the technicians that don't understand how to use twisted pair cable.

#32 User is offline   trinishack Icon

• PipPip

Posted 17 November 2009 - 01:02 PM

Line finally fixed !

changed the drop cable from my house to the pole .. and now everythign works perfectly .. clear sound fast blink !!

so why didn't they do this a few months ago .. if you check my posts a technician said it had to be done about 4 months back ...

would like to say thanks for all the hard work of tstt employees who got my line back up

#33 User is offline   trinishack Icon

• PipPip

Posted 18 August 2010 - 03:26 PM

update : BLINK DOWN AGAIN !

#34 User is offline   trinishack Icon

• PipPip

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:50 AM

So my blink was fixed again roughly 1 month ago .. worked great !! smoking fast best speed ever. estimated repair date 14th August 2010

UPDATE as of 16th September 2010 the line has gone down again, resulting in the loss of internet as well.

The line is totally dead ... It started buzzing about one week ago ... made a report .. no technician to date.

Currently lasing with tstt staff on face book to get this resolved.

A report was also made since the 13th and updated today to 824 8788.

Thanks

• (3 Pages)
  • +

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users