TSTT Forum: BILLS! - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

BILLS! Over the limit bills!

#1 User is offline   Jose Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 18 August 2003 - 07:48 PM

Anyong get huge bills? I got one for TT$900, then they adjusted it to $40, then they sent a bill for 800, then readjusted to 40 again, now they send me "excess charges"! Are they just throwing out random numbers for bills to see who will pay?

#2 Guest_troglodyte_of_the_nineties_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 20 August 2003 - 11:36 PM

Check your online usage from off their website.... if your usage is within your package for the bill period, put on some red clothes,go to the TSTT Office and make noise for rebate ! Happened to me a couple times before I closed my account with them.
IF you're seeing some serious usage, then check your kids,padnah,wife or whoever else you've shared the account with - someones been a little too happy with your online time :angry: , and if there IS no one else (that you are aware of) then bad news :huh: : someone's gotten your password and has been enjoying a free ride !
Those bills ent small.... do some investigating !

#3 Guest_spicygyul_*

Post icon  Posted 21 August 2003 - 09:59 PM

:o
TSTT needs to do something about those lines when it comes to paying bills. People back up half an hour before the opening time, yuh would think that yuh in the old age pensioners line.....ha ha ha

#4 Guest_Guest_*

Posted 24 August 2003 - 08:50 PM

heh that never happened to me

#5 Guest_Guest_*

Posted 24 August 2003 - 08:52 PM

sorry dey forget to log in (de guest was me)

#6 User is offline   Jose Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 September 2003 - 11:19 PM

:D Usage was not over. It was under. That is the point. They just throwin out random numbers? last mth they send with $40 excess when the a/c was suspended for 1/4 the mth and usage showed 48hrs!

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users