TSTT Forum: Sad state of affairs - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

Sad state of affairs Support Sucks royal!

#1 User is offline   Jose Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 18 August 2003 - 07:52 PM

Semt an e-mail to suspend, 1 week later no suspension! Its also amazing that in their staff they only have such few COMPETENT ppl! I callde about a $900 bill on a 50 hr acc. to be told to pay it then they'll investigate. Where wll a student get that money? Usage page showed usage to 48 hrs! Called back the afternoon, then I got a competent person who actually checked the a/c! Internet lines of over 4 hrs in San Fernando! Imagine that! 1 REP to 100 ppl! and on a TUESDAY! Imagine FRIDAY!

#2 User is offline   tsttsucks Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 December 2003 - 09:55 PM

I think that this thread should have been entitled "TSTT sucks royally". TSTT has proven time and time again that they are one of the worst companies in this country. They provide an extremely poor service and this is mainly due to the fact that they are a monopoly. I have had numerous issues with the company all ranging from incorrect billing to poor service. I for one can't wait until AT&T gets here. Maybe that will teach the money driven, "I don't give a damn about my consumers," company to step up to the plate.
I just hope they remember that the market will be saturated one day and maybe then they would probably look back and realise that they should have treated their customers with the respect that they deserve.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users