TSTT Forum: Samsung S300 and PC - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

Samsung S300 and PC

#1 User is offline   anilr Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 January 2005 - 09:27 AM

I have a Samsung S300 with GPRS enabled and I am trying to get connected to the Net on my PC. I installed the GRPS wizard software that came with the phone and I followed the instructions rom the booklet that TSTT gave me. The problem I am having is that when I try to connect it gets as far as "Registering you computer on the Network" and then I get the message "PPP link control protocal was terminated". Does anyone know what is going wrong here ?

#2 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 10 January 2005 - 09:59 AM

Are you sure that you are using the correct 'phone number'? I have not yet seen any correct instructions (for the T68i), neither on the web nor in the booklet.
http://www.tstt.net...._procedures.pdf
I reported the error about a year ago ... and it is still there. Seems the online documents are made out of marble with hammer and chisel.

Well, and occassionally the GPRS service is simply not working even with a strong GSM signal.

#3 User is offline   anilr Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 13 January 2005 - 10:37 AM

Ok, my problem was that I was using the the GPRS software that came with the Samsung to connect.I created a new dialup network connection using the samsung as the modem and *99# as the phone number and I got it to work.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users