TSTT Forum: DELAYED DELIVERY TO PHONES - TSTT Forum

• (2 Pages)
  • +

DELAYED DELIVERY TO PHONES DELAYED DELIVERY TO PHONES

#1 User is offline   ryanpravi Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 February 2005 - 11:08 PM

can tstt please fix the delayed messages to phones?????????why have it up when the other person is recieving it a few hours after is better u all kept it offline and fixed it completely.please as soon as possible fix it..............

#2 User is offline   ryanpravi Icon

• PipPip

Posted 10 March 2005 - 12:49 PM

can tstt please fix the delayed messages to phones?????????why have it up when the other person is recieving it a few hours after is better u all kept it offline and fixed it completely.please as soon as possible fix it..............

#3 Guest_Guest_ArMouR_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 24 June 2005 - 03:40 AM

what I don't get is how come only smstt's site doesn't have a delay.....some real tstt bias scenes going on

#4 Guest_Critic_*

Posted 25 June 2005 - 09:34 AM

Guest_ArMouR, on Jun 24 2005, 03:40 AM, said:

what I don't get is how come only smstt's site doesn't have a delay.....some real tstt bias scenes going on

Fuh real.....

#5 User is offline   smstt Icon

• PipPip

Posted 03 July 2005 - 08:23 PM

There's no bias on TSTT's part towards smstt.com. I don't know anybody in the mobile department, nor am I paying anybody anything. I can tell you first hand that they'd like nothing better than to have the site down.

I've simply found out what caused the delay, and worked around it. Maybe you should do the same, instead of assuming there's some unfair practice going on.

#6 Guest_Guest_*

Posted 03 July 2005 - 09:28 PM

smstt, on Jul 3 2005, 08:23 PM, said:

There's no bias on TSTT's part towards smstt.com. I don't know anybody in the mobile department, nor am I paying anybody anything. I can tell you first hand that they'd like nothing better than to have the site down.

I've simply found out what caused the delay, and worked around it. Maybe you should do the same, instead of assuming there's some unfair practice going on.

Typical answer i would of expected...

It is obvious preferential treatment is being given, since you haven't said what you did to "work around" the problem.

Be a pal and share your solution. That would serve a bigger interest than you own personal gain!!!

#7 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 06 July 2005 - 01:15 AM

It actually seems that TSTT is giving some SMS sites preferential treatment ... my SMS feature on my sites seemed to be blocked by TSTT and after some testing I got convinced. Well, the cat and mouse game seem to have started.

#8 User is offline   smstt Icon

• PipPip

Posted 06 July 2005 - 06:13 AM

I've been blocked many times before by email address, domain and even server IPs. TSTT doesn't like the volume of messages going through the gateway, but they've never contacted me or any other sms site administrator officially about it. They'll just decide one day to block you by whatever means.

If they don't want the sites up, all they've got to do is say so.

#9 Guest_trinisms.tk_*

Posted 06 July 2005 - 06:15 PM

i know that smstt isn't being given any preferential treatment

to say it in trini terms

d man who runnin dat site jus have rell skills and he know how to "bypass" d block tstt put up

i have an sms site myself and i am also suffering from the delay

http://sms.trini.tk

#10 User is offline   DC_ Icon

• PipPip

Posted 24 July 2005 - 01:35 PM

Interesting that the first thing that comes to a trini's mind is bias/preferential treatment... and one one person starts that talk all the other sheep follow blindly without thinking.

Smstt does state clearly that the site is not affiliated with tstt. That should be enough. Not to mention the amount of times that smstt has been down due to tstt's actions.

Says something about the thirdworld trini mentality.

#11 Guest_Guest_trinik_*

Posted 29 July 2005 - 01:51 PM

i have a prepaid phone. last saturday mssgs on my phone were just NOT sending. i tried alot of times to send and send and send and nothing! no one recieved any of these texts mssgs yet but guess what... i was charged for each mssgs i TRIED to send! i was surprised when by chance i checked to see how much money there was on my phone to discover $3 and sum cents.
this really annoys me!
i called tstt and they said they would check it and refund the money to my phone since Monday.
i now have $1.83 because i sent a few text mssgs.

#12 Guest_shelly_*

Posted 24 August 2005 - 11:51 PM

:angry: TSTT has been giving shotty service for as long as i can remember. I have complained about delayed text messaging to TSTT and have queried having to pay for text messages and phone calls with poor reception. The rebate may not be worth the time and energy used to obtain it but i am hoping that by being a pain in the ass every month probably they'll get their act together.

#13 Guest_soso_*

Posted 27 August 2005 - 08:37 AM

:lol: I wish tstt would enable people to send sms from the internet again. This is the only way one from tnt can receive a sms from overseas.

#14 Guest_xrebel_*

Posted 31 August 2005 - 10:01 PM

Personally, I thought that TSTT's decision to disable the sms service was a bit uncalled for but none-the-less I could have understood their initial concern to focus on directing all their attention on fixing their own internal problems. But it has been weeks and maybe even months ( cuz I've kinda lost track ) that they haven't enabled the sms services on the local sites. Their failure to improve their service, which unfortunately we all suffer from, and their inability to give the"okay" to the sms service has undoubtedly proven to me that they are truly operating with a third world mentality! Apparently the hundreds of thousands of dollars we the customers spend every year for a service that seems to overcharge and fail us time & time again cannot seem to have bought TSTT a heart or conscience!

#15 Guest_Guest_Corbeaux_*

Posted 19 October 2005 - 04:54 AM

smstt = haX0r!!

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users