TSTT Forum: Waiting too long for a phone transfer - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

Waiting too long for a phone transfer same

#1 User is offline   Sharon Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 August 2003 - 09:01 AM

:angry: to whom it may concern. I have applied for a phone transfer since the middle of April and is always getting different answers from different people. Why can't one person take up the issue and see that it is handled properly. My phone number was 6797639 and because I am unable to get transfer because the latest from TSTT is that they are oversubscribed.the last was that they have located a cable form my phone but it is bad..whats hapening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And besides that, we don't even get proper recepition with celular phones in that area. Tabaquite...and it is too expensive to run a cell phone. SOME BODY PLS HELP...I AM FED UP....

Also the company I am working for..is still waiting for an additional line since February..

#2 Guest_Guest_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 24 August 2003 - 08:54 PM

heh the same ting happen to a fren of mine

#3 User is offline   Osiris Icon

• Pip

Posted 24 August 2003 - 08:56 PM

heh sorry the above was me again

#4 User is offline   Dinesh Icon

• Pip

Posted 26 August 2003 - 09:29 PM

I actually got a 751 numer 2 weeks ago
lol

#5 Guest_Guest_d sexy_*

Posted 06 November 2003 - 11:45 PM

sorry to hear about your problem ..but we are having problems with tstt

#6 Guest_Busy Woman_*

Posted 16 May 2004 - 09:11 AM

Ask for supervisors or managers I know we should not have to but it works at times and take a log of the names of the people u dealt with and what was said to you. My uncle's information for a phone transfer was lost and no request was made. He took it to the supervisor and manager and things got done as they delegated to the juniors. Strange eh Ox and Whip you think???? :blink:

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users