TSTT Forum: GSM Network Crash - TSTT Forum

• (2 Pages)
  • +

GSM Network Crash no calls for the day ...

#16 User is offline   shaolin Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 July 2005 - 04:57 PM

hmm lard an arguement

#17 User is offline   shaolin Icon

• Pip

Posted 25 July 2005 - 04:58 PM

maybe you looking at another digicel site that displaying rates that you would like to see, or you maybe a tstt rep. but digicels rates are lower and alot lower at that the pakages are also alot more flexable, and besides when i mentioned rate, you fail to realise that tstt not only offers mobile service but internet/landline all of which are high priced and low on flexability and features, were you aware that in b'dos for year they did not pay for land line calls only rental and overseas, or in jamaica that mobile inter is free (mpower geez lol) , the company i work for is a partner of digicel and i can tell you that when you see what they offer all you tstt lovers will jump ship all 2 of you.

#18 Guest_unregistered_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 25 July 2005 - 07:21 PM

ok boss we'll wait and see.

#19 User is offline   DC_ Icon

• PipPip

Posted 25 July 2005 - 09:35 PM

Just a comment on Shaolin's statement. GPRS was free in jamaica becasue DigiCel did not have a proper system in place to charge for it - so they left it for free untill they sorted something out.

Also Babados local costs are free but check out the Intl rates - more than here in trini.

Need to check the whole picture.

Not a TSTT defense, in fact tstt's service is not all that and if/when given a better option I will leave, but just wanted to say to check the whole story b4 throwing out some facts.

#20 User is offline   DC_ Icon

• PipPip

Posted 23 August 2005 - 10:09 PM

unregistered, on Jul 25 2005, 03:40 PM, said:

Highest rates my foot, go to www.digicelgroup.com and check out the rates in EC DOLLARS and then give proper information to the public.

Agreed... TSTT does not in fact have high rates... check out any other provider in the world - forget the caribbean. TSTT rates are quite competitive.

What they lack is service. I don't mind paying a litte more secure with the knowledge that I can actuyally use my phone. Instead of paying less and just being generally unsure about such things (as one may be about the weather).

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users