TSTT Forum: Availability of DSL - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

Availability of DSL No services available

#1 User is offline   gemartin Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 September 2003 - 06:28 AM

I have applied for the DSL service where I live in Arima but have been told the usual statement, "No services available". Why advertise a service that cannot be provided to all citizens?

#2 User is offline   crown royal Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 October 2003 - 10:41 AM

my good friend if u understand how adsl works. u would understand whay they said no service available the reason is ur phone line is to far from the exchange meaning that the signal require to run adsl on ur line would be exceeding it recommended parameters. this is the reason ? however steps are in place to make this service available to the general concensus it time to come

#3 Guest_TSTT COMPLAINER_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 01 November 2003 - 08:45 AM

Yea, thats how it works......its the same as how i had it in florida.....services now coming out and extending the signal but it takes weeks, sometimes months, maybe next year or so more areas will have adsl service? 460$ a month, better than dial up

#4 Guest_SIRblackice_*

Posted 02 February 2004 - 12:19 PM

so as the guy said why advertise a service that everbody can't get. but if you must atleast specify where can and can't get it and why.

#5 Guest_Frank_*

Post icon  Posted 03 February 2004 - 09:29 AM

dont want to sound like i am batting for TSTT but they do offer ADSL on the premise that you live within a radius of the exchange. i dont know why you complain when it is in writing.

its not like going to buy something that has been added without the fine print. there is fine print when it comes to TSTT so i would sugget that you read it carefully.

How do I get TSTT High Speed Internet?
Not everyone can get TSTT High Speed Internet. To be eligible for the service a customer must:

http://www.tstt.co.t...rvices_faqs.cfm

http://www.tstt.co.t...ty/trinbago.swf

so the next time you want to complain do your research first so you wouldnt look like an a double s fool

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users