TSTT Forum: TSTT Billing Cycle - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

TSTT Billing Cycle

#1 User is offline   gemartin Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 September 2003 - 02:53 PM

On Monday 15th my service was connected oneway. On checking, I was told that my bill was outstanding. I had not yet received a bill. On Thursday 18th I finally received a bill in the mail, telling me that is was due on the 7th of the month.

This is not the first time this has happened to me and complaining to TSTT does not solve the issue. Ever since they changed to the cycle billing procedure, over a year ago, I have problems receiving bills on time.

How can one pay a bill that is not received?
I would like to believe that the onus is on TSTT to ensure that customers receive their bills with sufficient lead time so that they may be paid.

#2 Guest_ruction7_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 26 May 2004 - 12:51 AM

why does TSTT keep sending me a tdma bill when I changed to gsm

#3 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 26 May 2004 - 01:44 AM

Did you check if the amount is a credit? Since September 2003 I get a monthly TDMA bill stating:
http://www.tsttprobl...m/tdma-bill.gif
A credit from my previous TDMA contract ... which seems to be impossible to get back. At my last attempt they told me it will take a few months ... that was 4 months ago. I changed last year in August to GSM ... and I regret it every day!!!
If somebody knows how to get the money back? Please let me know!

#4 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 03 June 2004 - 09:09 AM

I am quite delighted as I just received my new TSTT $136.25 'bill', dated May 10 04. It seems 10 months after the contract change from TDMA to GSM, the remaining TDMA credit was finally transferred to my GSM account (dated May 09).

Should I have asked for more? Like ... they could have transferred the subscribed TDMA features like 'detailed billing', 'allow foreign calls', to my new GSM contract. Well, at least I have the same phone number :rolleyes:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users