TSTT Forum: High Speed Internet In South - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

High Speed Internet In South

#1 User is offline   robertrules Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 21 April 2006 - 10:07 PM

Hey people, i haven't been here in a while but i'm back. What i wanna know is there any form of high speed internet in south? it's like after the creek everyone has to rely on dial up and it's TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Do you'll know of any service provider which provided high speed internet from the creek to siparia?
Also, tstt says my line is NOT qualified for dsl, if i was to buy a dsl modem and hook it up would it atleast connect? if not why cause i was thinking about that. Please understand i don't know much about this dsl thing so excuse me if my questions my be stupid. B)

#2 User is offline   South Man Icon

• Board Warrior
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 April 2006 - 11:15 PM

robertrules, on Apr 21 2006, 10:07 PM, said:

Hey people, i haven't been here in a while but i'm back. What i wanna know is there any form of high speed internet in south? it's like after the creek everyone has to rely on dial up and it's TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Do you'll know of any service provider which provided high speed internet from the creek to siparia?
Also, tstt says my line is now qualified for dsl, if i was to buy a dsl modem and hook it up would it atleast connect? if not why cause i was thinking about that. Please understand i don't know much about this dsl thing so excuse me if my questions my be stupid. B)

Yeah your question is really stupid ! :rolleyes:

Just kidding....LOL Ok if you say that TSTT told you that your line is now qualified for the DSL service why do you want to know if areas after the creek can get this service....assuming that you live in that area, wouldn't that mean it's available???

Also you can't access the DSL service just like that, TSTT needs to make the necessary change at the "exchange" that's nearest to you.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users