TSTT Forum: Where to start........ - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

Where to start........ TSTT the bain of my existance

#1 User is offline   strenkt Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 December 2003 - 12:46 AM

first off let me congratulate the person who started this site for I have pput pen to paper already and wrote the editor but never mailed the letter.

Where to start on my troubles with TSTT

Well there was this one time in Woodbrook where I reside and I ordered another phone line. After taking several months to come I was extatic nontheless. Three days later the rains came and that was the end of that. I tried for several weeks after to that to get it fixed. After 2 months a repairman finally came on a Friday afternoon and told me the pole was to high for the ladder that he had which was true.
He said that he had to get the bucket truck.
Mind you this Friday afternoon so needless to say he said he would come back Monday. Well Monday never came and several months went by.

After several calls to TSTT one woman told me that there was only 1 bucket truck for the whole of POS.

What was I to do I am jes a pleb!!!

So all in all it took at least 6 months to get the thing working again on top of the 2 motnhs it take to get the line in the first place.

#2 Guest_Stixxmann_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 02 December 2003 - 12:59 PM

ahhh i too can relate to what you speak of STRENKT...only too well.....leh we just hope that they dont log pur IP's innit?..

GIEEF GIEEEF!!!!!

#3 Guest_Anarchy_*

Posted 04 December 2003 - 12:26 PM

Well you must be rich, cause your paying for poor service but hey why not try what other people do it seems to get there attention cut the darn phone line. Oh, and not just
yoyr phone line the big thick one yes those are expensive then you'll see reward posted in the daily papers for you head on a platter:o its time people do something, anything well not anything but you know what i mean .

Yours truly
Anarchy

#4 Guest_Busy Woman_*

Posted 16 May 2004 - 09:16 AM

Anarchy, on Dec 4 2003, 12:26 PM, said:

Well you must be rich, cause your paying for poor service but hey why not try what other people do it seems to get there attention cut the darn phone line. Oh, and not just
yoyr phone line the big thick one yes those are expensive then you'll see reward posted in the daily papers for you head on a platter:o its time people do something, anything well not anything but you know what i mean .

Yours truly
Anarchy

You go and incite people to do illegal things like cut wires people that is private property and they will take serious legal action even against their own employees, no joke whatever you have to do, do it lawfully and dont go off half ##, then you'll have the law on your side. ;) and who will win not you :huh:

#5 Guest_Viva the Democracy_*

Posted 21 May 2004 - 10:46 AM

Well.......I am sure there are others who have experience what u have....i know I certainly have....every year, when the rains begin I begin to cringe....not knowing when I will wake up and my phone line is dead.....and then i ahve to wait months for it to be repaired.....WOW such fantastic service......!!!! I love TSTT ! They take such great care of their customers...I mean come on their rates are unbeatable....customer service friendly...well they betta had ...shudn't they...after all they among the best paid workers...

I tired complain about their unbeatable service....just dying for the day they BREAK THE MONOPOLY.....TSTT watch out....your end will be near....and I and hundreds of thousands of others flooding the gates of the next Phone/ Internet/ Mobile company....because we fed up of your hungry mudder ass attitudes....# service....!

VIVA the DEMOCRACY

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users