TSTT Forum: sms gateway - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

sms gateway Closed again

#1 User is offline   nicholas102 Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 06 January 2004 - 03:04 PM

[FONT=Arial]The :ph34r: ninjas of tstt have done it again. Within one month of reopening the gateway they have succeeded in disenchanting customers from even sending another text or even trying to get new ringtones. Luckily I wasn't too quick to switch to GSM this Christmas or else the closing of the gateway would be the least of my problems. TSTT needs to shape up or make room for new Companies.They must be managed by the people who shut down Napster cause apparently they too believe that nothing can be for free not even talk..

#2 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 07 January 2004 - 06:05 PM

Well, it seems that the SMS gateway is working from time to time since this afternoon.
Looks like they are frequently either rebooting or working on the firewall or ...

#3 Guest_josh_*

• Group: Guests

Post icon  Posted 29 May 2004 - 04:51 AM

nicholas102, on Jan 6 2004, 03:04 PM, said:

[FONT=Arial]The  :ph34r: ninjas of tstt have done it again. Within one month of reopening the gateway they have succeeded in disenchanting customers from even sending another text or even trying to get new ringtones. Luckily I wasn't too quick to switch to GSM this Christmas or else the closing of the gateway would be the least of my problems. TSTT needs to shape up or make room for new Companies.They must be managed by the people who shut down Napster cause apparently they too believe that nothing can be for free not even talk..

:o y is the sms gateway close when will it be open, can somebody go get some some phone companies that will be a great to happean to this country.

#4 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 29 May 2004 - 09:12 AM

y is the sms gateway close when will it be open

The SMS Internet gateway is up and running and there was no problem for the past few days.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users