TSTT Forum: Death by TSTT - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

Death by TSTT No, not poles falling....

#1 User is offline   Jose Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 January 2004 - 03:44 PM

For the entire christmas period, my Grandmother was without her phone. She had a stroke about a week ago, and guess what? No phone to call! She is now dead.

#2 Guest_Anarchy_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 09 February 2004 - 11:43 AM

so poor grandma no phone to call EHS she might of been alive today if not for tstt.
so TSTT who's next on the hit list ? maybe it my mother, my brother my aunt. Maybe tthe socalled government should take alook into TSTT extra income.Hey the more trouble makes we kiil the better for us at tstt Hmmmmmmmmmmm. may be they would start KIDDNAPPING people who make complain about poor service or am i late on that thought. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: we are from TSTT make anymore complaints and you might aswell wright your will.

#3 User is offline   LADY Icon

• Pip

Posted 16 May 2004 - 08:52 AM

Oh please If you know your grandmother was without a phone why didnt you make alternative arrangements eg. get a cell, some1 stay with her, take her by you for the while ent u would let her use your phone? Death is something we do not control when it is your time no matter what / who it is your time to go. Stop laying blame on a man and say some prayers for your beloved. That is what this world needs. :)

#4 Guest_Viva the democracy_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 21 May 2004 - 10:57 AM

Look LADY your response to Jose...is lame ass....but the truth is I had experience similiar problem....poor Granny was home..with a sick 3 year old.....Phone down months......calling everyday from my office to TSTT to get same mamaguy...yeah we coming.....we have no techs now...we coming....blah balh....Well i not rich like u LADY to afford Cell....okay .....maybe TSTT should compensate people when their lines are unrepaired give them a cell

I sorry Ir efuse to get a cell phone...when they rates so damn expensive....look around u....in US...even Grenada have 5 competing phone companies.....at least they ahve options and get best prices, rates....and offers and perks....waht we get from TSTT? tell meh? SHIT!!!!! a talking for real here....absolute SHIT ! U knwo y too? because Trinis so damn stupid...we does put up with shit...maybe we like shit...maybe we doh know better...we doh know how to open our mouths and stand up for ourselves....but just take the crap that TSTT dishes out......
Yeah so maybe u right TSTT is not the problem...we are for letting them get away with murder.....deplorable service.....and freakingly high rental charges on phones.....rates...and no offers....like what u get in States or anywhere else for that matter.
When TSTT comes with some new promotion i does laugh......just seriously check out how much of an "offer" a "deal" they really giving us....YEAH RIGHT

VIVA THE DEMOCRACY

#5 User is offline   Jose Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 June 2004 - 09:13 PM

Lady,
Not everyone can access a cell phone. Why do u need a cell phone if u have a landline? As with someone staying with her, we are not a rich family. No, not everyone with internet access is rich (regardless of rates) to afford home care. my grandmother is quite independent and did not want to live with her children, nor in a home. The fact is that she HAD A LANDLINE, WHICH SHE DILLIGENTLY PAID. Y does she have to get a CELL now?

#6 User is offline   Lich King Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 June 2006 - 03:00 PM

more than likely if your granny had a fatal stroke she would not be able to lift up a phone or dial for help. in any case let say she managed to call then the ambulance would have taken 30 mins to reach due to bad roads and traffic. then when they arrive they realise they missing some equipment so they need to take your granny to the hospital. hope that its not mt. hope or sando general else you will never get service due to some retarded selfish (90% chance they of indian decent) ward supervisers that refuse to let the imported employees do their job.

personally i think the gov't should fire all of the trinidadian healthcare workers that dont want to work. all they do is bloody complain that imported people stealing their jobs, well if they did their jobs in the first place then they would not need to be replaced now would they? same goes for teachers, fire all teachers that give extra lessons.

trinidad has some of the most disgusting people i have ever seen, especially indians, they just cant see somebody else doing better than them. they always envious and jealeous and try they best to cut down others. all they do is drink rum every sunday and go river. ofcourse they always think that they are heros and could drink and drive with the same abilities as normal people, what a stupid thought! this does not mean there are not african decent people with similar traits, i am only relating things from what i have seen.

so back to the topic, everybody paying health surcharge and the health care system in trinidad so great that the ministers allyuh vote for does use our money to fly out everytime they get a cold. its obvious that the majority or people that vote are of diminished capacity because they vote for the same people even though they have to eat cane and grass; they just dont care. the government realise that certain ethnic sections of trinidad are stupid by nature so they changed the rules to get those stupids into local universities.

stephen cadiz trying his best to make a difference but he aint realise that the kidnappers are the syrians who trying to get rid of all their business competition, just now they go be buying and selling to themselves because all smart people trying to migrate. the greed of the syrians will destroy them. and i talking from experience about that one. the anti kidnapping squad involved in the kidnapping. how i know that? well the AKS have a special ring that members wear and the member who kidnapped a guy was so stupid he left his ring on. this is information i got from the person who got kidnapped so its accurate.

so padner the bottom line is that it aint really tstt fault, its really the government and those responsible for electing them. btw sorry about your grandma; and i know exactly how you feel because i went through similar experiences on multiple occasions.

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users