TSTT Forum: About unlocking BB5 phones... - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

About unlocking BB5 phones... A lil more insight on it plz

#1 User is offline   shelisa868 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 March 2007 - 02:24 PM

Sooo...I wanna get a Nokia 6682, but bmobile's selling it, and I want it on the Digicel network (for the free net/downloads settings I have now ;) ). My 6230's unlocked, so I was just gonna swap sims when I get the 6682.

Mention was made here one time that it MAY be bought unlocked in Trinidad, but there's general consensus that newer Nokias are difficult to unlock for reasons known. Friends of mine say the 6682 is a BB5 phone. I read about it on other sites, but does anyone here know about it? I wanna be SURE before I shell out 3+ grand on that phone... :blink:

#2 User is offline   rawCpoppa Icon

• PipPip
  • Interests:Football! Music! Movies, Chess, All kinna ting te ting ting!

Posted 13 March 2007 - 01:55 AM

Are you sure it's worth it spending 3G on a phone just for the free net in Digi? It's bound not to last. The freeness that is.

#3 User is offline   shelisa868 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 March 2007 - 08:55 PM

I have the freeness, i want the smartness of the phone, and i want it on both networks for more pressing reasons than just the freeness. Do u know anything about bb5 phones?

#4 User is offline   rawCpoppa Icon

• PipPip
  • Interests:Football! Music! Movies, Chess, All kinna ting te ting ting!

Posted 13 March 2007 - 11:58 PM

Nope never heard about BB5 phones before this thread but if you up to it I recommend you go to www.howardforums.com and sign up. The site loads quickly, has great search features and has quite large forum communities specific to major cell manufacturers. If there's any place that answers technical questions it's there.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users