TSTT Forum: SMS Gateway down again ... - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

SMS Gateway down again ... on time on Friday evening

#1 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 27 March 2004 - 07:04 AM

After over 6 weeks without problems ... the SMS gateway is again out of service since Friday 6:52pm. It was either shutdown by TSTT, or has a malfunction and due to the weekend we have to wait until ... well, you never know ... a few days, weeks, or it is down fuh soo

#2 Guest_Trev in the UK_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 29 March 2004 - 04:52 AM

Yep, unfortunatley, its down again. But the service has been very good over the last 6/7 weeks. Lets hope that the problem is rectified very soon.
As i said in an earlier thread....this service is quite remarkable as with any other country, especially the UK, the companies that run this would be charging you for its use.
Whilst it has been free to all to use, i guess outages shouldnt be knocked too much.

Does anyone know if anyone from TSTT actually views this forum? Or is there anywhere else that users put there comments for them to see?

lookin forward to livin in Tobago...

Trev

#3 Guest_orion_skm_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 29 March 2004 - 08:42 AM

Does anyone know if TSTT is still going to implement the charge for receiving sms messages?? Wasn't that supposed to have come online from April?

#4 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 29 March 2004 - 09:56 AM

Good News! The SMS gateway is online again!

I guess we have to follow the surprise tactic from TSTT about the receiver charge.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users