TSTT Forum: Multi Cycle Billing - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

Multi Cycle Billing ... not working since introduction

#1 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 07 May 2004 - 05:08 PM

In March/April 2003 TSTT introduced multi-cycle billing. As far as I understood it was supposed to ease the long waiting queues by having three billing days in a month.
Well, since the introduction, I NEVER ever received a single bill for my mobile phone on time. I used to pay my FOUR TSTT bills at the same time, but now I have to do multi cycle payments ... line up twice a month instead of one time.

If this bill would be on time or at least a week earlier, I would save the second trip.

Again this month I received the 'Cellnet' bill on the 6th of May with a 'Payment Due' date on Sunday 9th May. Giving me basically only today to pay the bill on time. The bill is dated Apr-10-04, but arrives 3-4 weeks later in my mailbox.
Who is the culprit? TSTT or TT-Post? ... I am not sure, but I would point to TSTT as this happens for the past 12 months on a very regular basis.

My next step might be either to end my GSM pain by cancelling the contract, or go pre-paid and only use the phone for incoming calls. Or get back my well functioning TDMA phone.

Well, and for the past 9 months I get a monthly TSTT bill of 136.25CR ... money they have to pay back when I transferred from TDMA to GSM. Several attempts to solve this problem were not successful.

... and now I am reading that the Goverment missed again the deadline for the cellular RFPs ... meaning that we will not see the long awaited competition for a while.

#2 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 02 June 2004 - 03:20 PM

I am quite delighted as I just received my new TSTT $136.25 'bill', dated May 10 04. It seems 10 months after the contract change from TDMA to GSM, the remaining TDMA credit was finally transferred to my GSM account (dated May 09).

Should I have asked for more? Like ... they could have transferred the subscribed TDMA features like 'detailed billing', 'allow foreign calls', to my new GSM contract. Well, at least I have the same phone number :rolleyes:

#3 Guest_Guest_*

• Group: Guests

Post icon  Posted 24 June 2004 - 10:49 PM

I quite agree with these two comments on the multi-cycle billing.I have both TDMA and GSM bills arriving after the payment due date, Every time I call an agent the agent says that that particular month TSTT had billing problems but it would be rectified- how come when I call on June 9th, the agent can give me the July 2 bill amount and it exceeds the plan usage!!-shouldnt July 2 bill reflect usage from June 2-3 to Juy 2?I deliberately did not send any SMS texts from my TDMA phone since the beginning of June to test the TSTT billing (or should I say overbilling) system-when i did eventually get teh JUly 2 bill yesterday in the post it said that I sent over 700 texts- I would like to know what usage period that related to!!
The customer never got a choice in what billing cycle he/she was placed in- i too used to pay my cell bill on time at month end WHEN i get paid like a normal salaried person-now with these erratic bills the payment has to be made at odd times - sometimes estimating the bill for payment in teh absence of the actual bill!!!
Please allow us to choose our bill cycle!

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users