• (2 Pages)
  • +

SMS Gateway down again ... ... since Tuesday afternoon

#1 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 19 May 2004 - 04:54 PM

Since Tuesday shortly after 2pm, TSTT's SMS gateway is not available. For how long? Nobody knows as usual. I sent a mail to a few people at TSTT including the Internet Help Desk (which is of course not responsible ... but who is?).

#2 Guest_ab_*

• Group: Guests

Post icon  Posted 19 May 2004 - 07:19 PM

Alluh go make my gyal horn meh. I trying to text she that ah comin home late , and ah cyar do dat.

#3 Guest_South Man_*

Post icon  Posted 20 May 2004 - 02:54 PM

This is the text I got 2day: Thank U for participating in TSTT's Content trial. Billing will begin on 24 May. *See press for details* Please use & enjoy the new TSTT Lingo InfoText Service

All I have to say is...FIYAH BUN TSTT :angry:

#4 User is offline   Sterling Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 May 2004 - 06:43 PM

Yeah boy,i geh dat too....wha de ass da mean boy?

#5 Guest_South Man_*

Posted 21 May 2004 - 01:22 AM

I eh kno nah... and I didn't buy papers yesterday! :unsure:

Someone fill us in..........

#6 Guest_btrinbay_*

Posted 21 May 2004 - 08:17 AM

this tstt is always doing that, my boyfriend lives trini and that is one of the few ways we can comunicate to eachother :angry:

#7 Guest_Mirius_*

Posted 21 May 2004 - 08:59 AM

:angry: Well if you check on http://www.smstt.com homepage/faq u'll see that TSTT apparently said they were going to charge post-paid for SMS from the start of April 2004-I know-they billed me...........but krauts that they are they of course never informed anybody! :angry:

#8 Guest_Viva the Democracy_*

Posted 21 May 2004 - 11:05 AM

Hmmmm u think TSTT sabotaging the SMS via such sites as TrinidadShopping .com and Trini.com.....they probably vex ppl ent sending texts via mobiles and making more money to add to their $40 Billion profit line they made last year....

Dem Asses greedy no shit!
It was so convenient to use internet to send messages.....i rely on it as my boyfriend in Australia and that is how he is able to get messages to me to my mobile.

Well it serve TSTT right if ppl putting up sites like SMS williams...and international calling centers...they doh look at themselves and ask Y ? maybe their service sucks and rates stink....dey doh give no deals like any other regular phone company....so what ay want people to do?.....

well yes who go join me when a new Telepone/ Mobile/Internet company opens its doors in Trinidad & Tobago????? Tell me who is with me?

TSTT betta get with it...buck up....because their end is near......u will c how quick they will try put down rates...come with all nice sweet deals...and u know what? at the end of the day they will still make a profit...is just they too damn greedy now....they want to make 300% profit

I eh taking dat !

#9 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 21 May 2004 - 04:31 PM

It seems that the Internet SMS gateway is down for maintenance. TSTT is implementing additional security features. The gateway is supposed to be re-opened today. ... well, it is Friday ... that could mean Monday or so. We will see and hope for the best.

#10 Guest_tsttisworthless_*

Posted 23 May 2004 - 02:42 AM

Tstt is sooooooo greedy charging for getting sms on the net How RIDICULOUS!!!!!
Can't wait for the new phone company

#11 User is offline   ryanpravi Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 May 2004 - 03:22 AM

since tues the sms gateway us down i really fed up with tstt time for digicel or sprint who will be here before the year is through to come in and give them good competition.tstt i am sorry but prepare to loose alot of customers.thank u bye!

#12 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 May 2004 - 03:25 AM

Well, from what I understand ... there are not many cell companies left offering this Internet - SMS service for free. And the new companies , e.g. DigiCel offer 30 free messages to DigiCel customers:
-----------
Send 30 messages FREE each month to any Digicel number Simply register on the Digicel website to send FREE messages. Every month we'll give you 30 text messages ABSOLUTELY FREE to send to other Digicel customers.
-----------
The WebSMS service is provided to DigiCel Customers to send text messages from the web.
-----------

But it would be of course a nice gesture to keep that service for free ...

#13 User is offline   ryanpravi Icon

• PipPip

Posted 23 May 2004 - 03:37 AM

somebody out in tsttland when will the sms gateway be back up????????

#14 Guest_*Sugar*_*

Post icon  Posted 23 May 2004 - 12:10 PM

Yeah so when dis thing starting AAAHH!!! :o this is the only way i can get to contact my baby :rolleyes: home in TnT I live in Canada for heavens sake
wat the hell them always doing so...:angry: :angry: :angry: when yuh think it cyar geh worse... think again
Hope them new companies worth it yes!:unsure:
No choice but to hang in there! :(

Dey lucky they cud hide behind phone and thing.. :D people da beat dem up fuh what dey doin more like what dey eh doin.[FONT=Geneva][SIZE=1][COLOR=red][B]

#15 User is offline   ryanpravi Icon

• PipPip

Posted 23 May 2004 - 06:27 PM

i am really getting tired and fed up with tstt and this sms gateway being down people have things to do messages to send that is of importance if u want us to pay for messages we send or recieve please tell us we will do it or do something about the gateway being down.god alone knows when it will be back up.bye.

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users