Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Blackberry Pearl

#1 User is offline   tisha Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 December 2007 - 12:18 PM

What do u all think about that blackberry pearl. I am thinking about buying it. Is it a gd Deal

#2 User is offline   Jade Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 25 December 2007 - 07:56 PM

depends on what you need it for... that phone is geared towards business customers, and well their will be a monthly fee with it...

#3 User is offline   Trini.tk Icon

• Forum Jedi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 December 2007 - 10:21 AM

If you have 3 or 4 hundred dollars a month extra that you don't have any use for and you want to put it towards paying a phone bill, then you could probably go with the Blackberry Pearl. The Blackberry Internet service is really convenient if you are on the go and you just need to check your email or something. Or maybe you want to go see a movie and you want to check the plot of it online, then the BB would come in handy. I think it's neat.

#4 User is offline   Lich King Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 December 2007 - 11:47 AM

get it from digicel though. bmobile gprs internet is severely lacking. but then again you can't compare unlimited bmobile gprs to digicel overkill pricing. hmm. ur choice.

#5 User is offline   Jade Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 December 2007 - 04:22 AM

dial up FTW lol

#6 User is offline   Philosophical45 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 December 2007 - 08:02 PM

blackberry pearl.. personally..doesn't do it for me.. if u want it to use the "blackberry service" fine.. otherwise if for entertainment and multimedia, not worth it.... the current price tag isn't worth it either.. just my opinion

#7 User is offline   mtech Icon

• PipPip

Posted 13 January 2008 - 02:01 PM

the blackberry is a very nice phone for entertainment & internet. I personally use the curve (digicel) and like using it as a modem which has been working so well that I plan to disconnect my wireless broadband.

#8 User is offline   bossmann Icon

• PipPip

Posted 13 January 2008 - 11:56 PM

the pearl was really aimed at bringing an "executive class" phone to the general public....this accounts for the addition of multimedia features to a blackberry. the multimedia system still lacks though like the inability to record video. aside from that and a few bugs here and there its an ok phone. would recommend the nokia n95 though. just kiddin....

#9 User is offline   Cool3ni Icon

• Forum Jedi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Computers,music,mobiles an anything to do with technology

Posted 20 January 2008 - 03:54 PM

I would recommend the n95.Blackberry is truly a business class phone.Worked with a blackberry curve 8310 for a while.To me it has an impressive multimedia sound system,and the 2mp cam was average but getting apps to work properly was a problem,and I didn't have a memory card when I now got it and even though it had 64mb of internal memory it was useless because blackberry does not allow you to store stuff on the device's memory and there was also a few bugs that also made it more frustrating for me,but then that was just my experience on the curve platform,hope pearl users are better off.........other people may have had better things to say about it,lol

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users