TSTT Forum: v3 razr cingular to bmobile - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

v3 razr cingular to bmobile

#1 User is offline   ninja_billy Icon

• Forum Jedi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 December 2007 - 08:48 PM

I'm trying to unlock a v3 razor form cingular wireless/at&t but when i put in a bmobile sim it asks me for a susidiry code which i do not know. A friend told me i can unlock it by flashing it with a unlocked version of the current firmware but that seem futile as i cannot find the firmware. I am asking that if anyone has a unlocked R374_G_0E.41.C3R_B firmware or another method for unlocking it the help would be greatly appriciated the boot loader version is 8.26

Thnx in advance

#2 User is offline   Cool3ni Icon

• Forum Jedi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Computers,music,mobiles an anything to do with technology

Posted 28 December 2007 - 11:15 PM

You dont need to go through the hassle of flashing it,just go to http://www.motorola-unlock-code.com and download d application from that website,i think it supposed to be free,then just plug the phone up an go to d locks section an select d sp lock(note you may have to direct uh pc to look in d downloaded application folder for d p2k drivers if needed as I did)and just follow d onscreen instructions an you'd be fine,i'hve unlock about 3 motorolas with this an it is very easy to use(took me just 30 seconds to unlock my first moto)lol
Post back if you get problems.

#3 User is offline   ninja_billy Icon

• Forum Jedi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 December 2007 - 12:15 AM

cant seem to get it to run debugger code 97 error message come up on windows vista

#4 User is offline   Cool3ni Icon

• Forum Jedi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 December 2007 - 12:20 AM

Oh yea I forgot to mention its not compatible with vista as yet

#5 User is offline   Lich King Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2008 - 11:01 PM

Nvm it was some fluke that caused the file to not download correctly. There is also version 5.3 floating around some forums, you could look for it. P2K Easy Tool v5.3 I think it's called. I used to use v5.3 when I was into moto modding but I have no idea where the file is now.

#6 User is offline   Cool3ni Icon

• Forum Jedi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2008 - 11:04 PM

View PostLich King, on Sep 9 2008, 11:01 PM, said:

You sure that file is safe? My antivirus kills it on sight. I'm gona try another 2 antivirus to see if it's a false positive.

When I downloaded,which was last year I had avg and it didn't tell me anything,from last year to now I still have the same copy of the program and the same anti virus which is updated daily and I don't have any problems with it.

#7 User is offline   Cool3ni Icon

• Forum Jedi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2008 - 11:08 PM

View PostLich King, on Sep 9 2008, 11:01 PM, said:

Nvm it was some fluke that caused the file to not download correctly. There is also version 5.3 floating around some forums, you could look for it. P2K Easy Tool v5.3 I think it's called. I used to use v5.3 when I was into moto modding but I have no idea where the file is now.

Cool I'll have to look for that then,is there any significant new features in that version

#8 User is offline   Lich King Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2008 - 11:19 PM

View PostCool3ni, on Sep 9 2008, 11:08 PM, said:

Cool I'll have to look for that then,is there any significant new features in that version
I am honestly not sure, it probably has support for more features but I never used any older version to spot any differences. I found it and I am uploading it to rapidshare right now. Wait for me to update this post with the link. Perhaps you could check and see if you spot any differences. I only used it on my L6 and I had to testpoint it, I dunno if the older version is a different mod that don't require the TP. I never tried it with a v3 to know if a TP was actually required. let me know what you find out.

USB-Smart Cyclone P2K Easy Tool v5.3 + Testpoints + P2K Drivers v2.9.rar

#9 User is offline   Reyaz Icon

• PipPip

Posted 14 September 2008 - 11:45 AM

Okay i unlocked my v3i without testpoint, cuz i didnt have the tools to open the phone, la deda.... in the end i paid 155 TT to unlock it. It took about 7 mins and worked like a charm. http://www.cell-unlo...-v3i-unlock.htm They are legit...... quick, i believe they unlock any moto phone.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users