TSTT Forum: speed problems with dial up - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

speed problems with dial up as of 31 Dec

#1 User is offline   steffan Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 December 2007 - 05:22 PM

any other dial up users besides me and a couple of people i kno that are connected at very low speeds experiencing this problem? i doh think is coincidence that the few of us are experiencing this. anyone knows what the deal with tstt?

#2 User is offline   greall Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 December 2007 - 06:39 PM

View Poststeffan, on Dec 31 2007, 05:22 PM, said:

any other dial up users besides me and a couple of people i kno that are connected at very low speeds experiencing this problem? i doh think is coincidence that the few of us are experiencing this. anyone knows what the deal with tstt?

I think that TSTT's been running multiple upgrades on their Internet services platform especially for the provision of their Blink service.As usual,the dial up users will suffer with the low connection speeds and having to dial multiple times for a connection to be established.

Greg

#3 User is offline   kemraj Icon

• Moto Modder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Developing and administrating of websites.
    www.TriniMotors.com

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:12 PM

I'm running diapup and it times out alot the speed sucks most of the time. Getting to really hate tstt

#4 User is offline   ArMouR Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 December 2008 - 10:55 PM

I have used it recently and its not bad in terms of what you should be getting. I tested dial up recently in the San Fernando region and I got about 4-5 Kbytes per second which is what you should be getting using the dial up service. You can't expect much more from dial up in terms of bandwidth.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users