TSTT Forum: Internet Helpdesk - Schmelpdesk - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

Internet Helpdesk - Schmelpdesk

#1 User is offline   omni Icon

• Post Machine
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 January 2008 - 01:58 AM

Am I the only person frustrated with the new CSR for internet helpdesk? I mean dey seem to be reading off a manual and when dey put u on to a level 2 technician, he does do de same thing de original person did....cycle through the same instructions de first one tell u to do. And after all a dat, when dey cyah help u correct u problem, dey say "There are some upgrades going on in your area, by tomorrow afternoon it would be fixed" Dey tell meh dat 3 weeks now!

When I call again, "I'll call you back in 10 to 15 minutes because the computers are slow right now" Dat was 2.5 weeks now, ah still waiting!
When I call back, "I will put in a problem report for you." To which I respond, "I've made this report twice already", to which he says " There is no problem report recorded here for your number." Dat was 2 weeks ago.

It get so bad, I just doh want to call in again so I could get a nex run around so I went to the TSTT site and emailed my complaint as a comment telling them to forward it to the relevant individuals. I also threatened to end the internet contract because they aren't holding up their end of the bargain, with a return email and my name and internet username. Dat was 1 week ago, still no response!
What else I have to do to get some service around here? Gun Point??!!!!! :ph34r:

BTW since I get dsl (now adsl) I had to call at least 20 times due to problems.

This post has been edited by Sterling: 28 January 2008 - 05:12 AM

#2 User is offline   deathwinger Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 28 January 2008 - 09:16 AM

Switch to Flow and Digicel. You life will be happier and stress free. The bonus is you won't suffer from high blood pressure.

#3 User is offline   Lich King Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 January 2008 - 07:09 PM

View Postdeathwinger, on Jan 28 2008, 09:16 AM, said:

Switch to Flow and Digicel. You life will be happier and stress free. The bonus is you won't suffer from high blood pressure.
I agree. Save yourself the high blood pressure. Strangely enough I was in your shoes when I had Greencrap then I took adsl and my blood pressure was healthy ever since. No problems whatsoever with adsl except the ping time might increase at random times probably because of peak usage. I sincerely hope I won't get trouble when they switch me to blink because in my area is either tstt or do without internet cuz flow will upgrade my area last on their list so by 2012 I may have options. Also my advise to you is to relax and don't hurt your head over your situation because believe me them in TSTT help desk not worrying too much about your problems. Don't stress out yourself.

#4 User is offline   flint Icon

• Post Machine
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 29 January 2008 - 09:47 AM

that's some good advice dere lich, dey really not worrying with you and your problems too much...especially as they have so many during a day...

#5 User is offline   omni Icon

• Post Machine
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 January 2008 - 05:24 PM

View PostLich King, on Jan 28 2008, 07:09 PM, said:

I agree. Save yourself the high blood pressure. Strangely enough I was in your shoes when I had Greencrap then I took adsl and my blood pressure was healthy ever since. No problems whatsoever with adsl except the ping time might increase at random times probably because of peak usage. I sincerely hope I won't get trouble when they switch me to blink because in my area is either tstt or do without internet cuz flow will upgrade my area last on their list so by 2012 I may have options. Also my advise to you is to relax and don't hurt your head over your situation because believe me them in TSTT help desk not worrying too much about your problems. Don't stress out yourself.

Dat is why I using my time to figure out innovative ways to nullify TSTT contract (legally). and switching to flow. I'm finally too fedup to even care to call helpdesk again.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users