TSTT Forum: New Voicemail System - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

New Voicemail System

#1 User is offline   Razzzhead Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 02 March 2008 - 01:37 PM

We are told that the new TSTT voicemail system for landlines was introduced on 20 February 2008. I followed the pubished instructions online tstt advisory.pdf (and in the national press), but I can't get past step 3 in the menu:- "You will be prompted to enter a temporary password which begins with 868 followed by your telephone number e.g. 868-622-5555". Instead of proceeding to step 4, which asks you to enter a new password, the system responds:- "868-xxx-xxxx is not a recognised mailbox, please try again." The result is the same after trying again.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

#2 User is offline   greall Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 March 2008 - 02:51 PM

View PostRazzzhead, on Mar 2 2008, 01:37 PM, said:

We are told that the new TSTT voicemail system for landlines was introduced on 20 February 2008. I followed the pubished instructions online tstt advisory.pdf (and in the national press), but I can't get past step 3 in the menu:- "You will be prompted to enter a temporary password which begins with 868 followed by your telephone number e.g. 868-622-5555". Instead of proceeding to step 4, which asks you to enter a new password, the system responds:- "868-xxx-xxxx is not a recognised mailbox, please try again." The result is the same after trying again.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

I accessed mines and was charged for it when I used the 800-MAIL (6245) option... :angry:

I sent an e-mail at https://econtact.tstt.co.tt and to a friend who works at TSTT and was told by my friend that the charges would be rebated on a subsequent bill.

You need to follow the instructions carefully because the system appearently has an odd security feature which bars if you enter your password incorrectly twice which is quite easy to do if your password's long.

Gregory

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users