TSTT Forum: Constant Phone Line Malfunction - TSTT Forum

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Constant Phone Line Malfunction No phone....No ADSL

#16 User is offline   ryansi Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 October 2008 - 06:12 PM

My aunt lives in Princes Town and has not had a working line since early 2006. A couple weeks ago a tech came to check the line and gave her a third BRAND NEW handset, each tech that comes leaves one, lucky her eh? The neighbours phones work but not hers. The reply she gets when she reports it is the ususal 'within so many working days' but nobody shows up.

#17 User is offline   greall Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 13 February 2009 - 07:44 AM

View Postryansi, on Oct 9 2008, 06:12 PM, said:

My aunt lives in Princes Town and has not had a working line since early 2006. A couple weeks ago a tech came to check the line and gave her a third BRAND NEW handset, each tech that comes leaves one, lucky her eh? The neighbours phones work but not hers. The reply she gets when she reports it is the ususal 'within so many working days' but nobody shows up.

My home phone line at Moruga went dead yesterday and reported it last night when I got home from work and reported it again this morning using the e-sevice.
The latter seems to get a faster response as I did the same thing for my mom and her line was fixed unexpectedly within three (3) working days... :blink:
Until my home phone line's repaired,I've got no Blink service.. :(

Greg

#18 User is offline   baby_bear Icon

• PipPip

Posted 09 June 2009 - 04:48 AM

Ahhh once again I am back here. There has been no resolution to this ongoing problem and TSTT is now telling me that my ADSL will not work properly if the line is not fixed. I asked how I could have a dial tone but no ADSL, but there was no forthcoming response. I was told that there was some major line repir to be done on our line and of course the technician would see to this in 1-5 working days. This was in the month of March.

After making numerous reports and patiently waiting and continuing to pay my phone bill. I called TSTT once again on 8th June 2009. I was told by the young lady that answered that she would put in another report and once again the technician may take 1-5 working days to respond. Naturally I asked if 1-5 working days was the same as 1-5 working months, but no response was forthcoming from said young lady.

I have had 3 projects and numerous research subjects and deadlines come and go in this time while I continue to pay TSTT for a service that I am not receiving.

Can anyone out there PLEASE HELP with this? I am really at my rope's end with this phoneline/ADSL problem.

• (2 Pages)
  • +

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users