TSTT Forum: A ZUNE media player - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

A ZUNE media player where to get one?

#1 User is offline   loveusender Icon

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 19 August 2008 - 12:26 PM

i was wondering if there is anyplace in trinidad where i can get a reasonably priced zune by microsoft.. because i really dont want an ipod, and thats basically what EERBODY is selling..PM ME IF U HAVVE ANY INFO PLZ

#2 User is offline   riche Icon

• Post Machine
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 19 August 2008 - 07:47 PM

why not just order one off of bestbuy? PS - when i was getting a new mp3 player, i thought long and hard about the zune, and the reality is that it kinda sucks for the price

#3 User is offline   ninja_billy Icon

• Forum Jedi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 August 2008 - 08:19 PM

why do you say that, it has the most or all the features of the ipod also it comes with features that the ipod dose not have like wireless sync, wifi file sharing, ability to move your zune from one computure to another without deleting your library and last but not least zune games.

Its cheaper some of you need to look past the consumer hype and compare both products and see which mostly meet your needs for a media player.

#4 User is offline   Lich King Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 August 2008 - 12:44 AM

Ipod is crap. If you are a mac lovin goof then sure you will love an ipod but seriously the lack of drag and drop gets annoying after a while. They try so hard to prevent piracy that you can't even sync between computers sometimes, I don't know if that is fixed as yet. I never used a Microsoft mp3 player but I know for sure I prefer sandisk clip player because it is small and stylish and the clip is really useful, I clip mines to my shirt for easy accessibility since it is hard to leave those things in my pocket else it will get scratched by keys. Drag and drop FTW!

#5 User is offline   loveusender Icon

• PipPip

Post icon  Posted 20 August 2008 - 08:03 PM

View Postriche, on Aug 19 2008, 08:47 PM, said:

why not just order one off of bestbuy? PS - when i was getting a new mp3 player, i thought long and hard about the zune, and the reality is that it kinda sucks for the price

i dont have a sky box or rather no one i know does.. not even my dad, and i dont want to pay for the whole year when i'll only be buying one thing

#6 User is offline   Lich King Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 August 2008 - 08:45 PM

View Postloveusender, on Aug 20 2008, 08:03 PM, said:

i dont have a sky box or rather no one i know does.. not even my dad, and i dont want to pay for the whole year when i'll only be buying one thing
Go with Transexpress.com I use them, it's pay per use, no contract required. Things come in 4 to 5 working days.

#7 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 20 August 2008 - 11:46 PM

View Postloveusender, on Aug 20 2008, 08:03 PM, said:

Or try Trinibiz.com

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users