TSTT Forum: All Circuits are busy - TSTT Forum

Page 1 of 1

All Circuits are busy Cannot even reach menu

#1 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Post icon  Posted 18 August 2003 - 04:10 PM

Today seems to be Monday! Cannot even reach TSTT's selection menu when dialing the only 'official' phone number 824-TSTT. ... all circuits are busy or something like that.

#2 User is offline   TaranRampersad Icon

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 August 2003 - 04:22 PM

Today seems to be Monday! Cannot even reach TSTT's selection menu when dialing the only 'official' phone number 824-TSTT. ... all circuits are busy or something like that.

Nothing new here. I have kept a log of all the times I have called TSTT and the various responses - and lack of responses - that I have gotten.

By the way, kudos to the people who created this board. It's been needed. Server is a bit slow, though.

#3 User is offline   admin Icon

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 18 August 2003 - 04:40 PM

Yes, after never getting any response from TSTT about whatever TSTT related problem ... we started the board. I hope it will help them to better understand their customers and customers can now help customers!

The server is not really that slow. It is a certain provider in the US who is giving the access problems today. We already changed the DNS provider (Yes, that is possible in some countries ;) , but it takes up to 72 hours until it is effective.

#4 Guest_Guest_trini_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 21 August 2003 - 03:11 PM

<_< ..wha i love about TSTT and their service is the time they have u waitin while they "attend" to you over the phone...i swear they had me waitin over 15 minutes once..and i didn't put down the phone cause it took me over 30 mins to actually speak to someone there...sheesh ...what I'd do for some good customer service in this place...

#5 Guest_Guest_Customer_*

Posted 28 January 2004 - 04:20 PM

I think that the long time one spends waiting on tstt, is because they don't have that many people working on the lines. i went in to the mobile unit on Fedrick st. once, and the ppl answering the phones there numbered 2-3 (depending on who was talking to present customers and who was ona break).
but that was just 1 unit, i am not sure if they have other helpdesk ppl at other locations.

#6 Guest_fed up!_*

Posted 06 February 2004 - 11:17 AM

dat previous person waited 30 mins.. haha. dats joke. i tink i broke d record.. about 40 mins i spent on hold. thank god for d ppl who invented headsets. i even fell asleep while waitin for sumone to attend to me. dis is ridiculous!. kudos to their behaviour towards customers now. dey are much more kind and willing to help you ater that LONNNGGGGGG wait on hold!.. i was tryin to call 1 time and dis guy tole me its mins to 11.. it late...i hav to get ah ride home and 2 call back tomorrow morning... dat was after bout 20 mins on hold..

wot dem ppl does be doin in there?!
isnt dat enuff to be fed up of?! sunday1.. dats another story!..cant even get tru wit calls witout rediallin bout 20 times on ur cell fone.

kudos again cos d reception in certain areas hav definitely increased! (TDMA)
but my collegues who are on d gsm network... dey are sorry dey spent soo much $$$ on dis 'revolutionary fone'

#7 User is offline   LADY Icon

• Pip

Posted 16 May 2004 - 08:45 AM

Hello people, I have to defend some of the hard working employees at TSTT yes the systems may not work for us all and they should, yes there are employees who are unwilling to go the extra mile to help us customers, but there are also those who give excellent service
eg. I called in to get the Billing dept as I paid my bill via the bank (I was stuck and couldnt get to a payment center) and I knew that my bill due date was the next day and it takes at least 3-4 working days to be recorded on TSTT system. When I called I was ping-ponged about transfer after transfer and finally I was transferred to the Human Resource dept. and this plesant young lady explained to me that I had the wrong section because they dont have the systems there to check queries, I quickly explained my situation to her and she took all my info. and my phone no. and told me that she would call me back in about 10 mins. Yeah right another brushoff I told myself but she called me back in less than 10 mins. I was shocked
then she assured me that my bill payment was now recorded on the system and that my phone was not going to be cut in that cycle. I just want to say thank you to that person and say that not all employees are unwilling and unfriendly. :)

#8 Guest_Viva the Democracy_*

Posted 21 May 2004 - 11:16 AM

LADY......u must b d luckiest person in Trinidad & Tobago!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No seriously u will b an ANOMALY ! if u understand what that means......u are like 1 in every million person who have such luck with TSTT service.....and we iz a population of 1.5 million...so girl count yuh blessings......Like u must b have some contacts in TSTT......or tell meh.....if u ahd to sleep with anyone tog et that serive....because like TSTT likes to ###### the rest of us......so i figure u must b doing real good not to get SCREWED.

Nice for u.....but look folks.....dat waiting on line to get help...way boy.....my patience is runneth over...waiting average 30 minutes...with that sickening bloody music repepating over and over and over again.....that does make the wait worst....

Halleluya....yall came up with this site for people to vent their frustrations....finally a forum for me to express this pent up frustration with one of the worst service industries in the country

Please pary fols....that this other telephone/mobile/internet company I dream about....coming soon....oh gosh !!!! STRESS ! we need help !

#9 User is offline   nyro Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Post icon  Posted 28 May 2004 - 08:47 PM

The message has now changed from "all circuits busy" to "Due to an emergency we are unable to take your call, please call back later." What emergency??? Did the building blow up???, have all the workers droped dead??? what is the big emergency that they can't take my call! :angry:

#10 Guest_ram_*

Posted 10 June 2004 - 06:41 AM

What wee need in Trinidad & Tobago is to stop TSTT's monopoly

#11 Guest_anonymous_*

Posted 12 October 2004 - 10:55 AM

From an ex TSTT employee,

LADY hit on a very important point. TSTT's customer service is horrible, but if you're lucky enough to get beyond that and onto someone who does not work within customer service you will be surprised at how fast your issue will be resolved.

#12 Guest_Guest_chunkalunks_*

Posted 22 October 2004 - 03:21 PM

B)

People when you calling TSTT, try to call in the middle of the week, early in the morning, that is usually the easiest time to get through between the hours of 9 to 10, after dem operator drink dey coffee and finish scratch dey ass.....

borrow ah flim an get some pop corn before you call ....

watch a movie and wait fuh TSTT ....

#13 User is offline   greall Icon

• Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 July 2005 - 06:06 AM

anonymous, on Oct 12 2004, 10:55 AM, said:

From an ex TSTT employee,

LADY hit on a very important point. TSTT's customer service is horrible, but if you're lucky enough to get beyond that and onto someone who does not work within customer service you will be surprised at how fast your issue will be resolved.

They do sometimes answer the phone in less than a minute without the service announcements.

There's a particular time to call when you don't wait on the line at all.The persons who are at call centre at that time are helpful but there are the ones who will give you attitude as they are human beings too.

I wonder how you all would feel if you had to pay for the customer service as you have to with some other wireless carriers.

I sometimes make payment at TSTT payments centres but those payments aren't received until I call them to remind them which would be about a week after or when I'd get their SMS to remind me of making a payment on my account.That happened all of 2003 with my cell phone yet when I paid it at an external agents like Western Union or TTPost,the payment would be credited on the same day or the following business day.

What's with that... :unsure:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users