TSTT Forum: help please line down 4 months + - TSTT Forum

Jump to content

  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

help please line down 4 months + help please line down 4 months +

#16 User is offline   brio Icon

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 25
  • Joined: 20-May 07

Posted 30 April 2009 - 11:08 AM

my blink was down for 6 months. then they finally fixed it. and now once again it down again. not sure how long this will take. Gosh TSTT
0

#17 User is offline   Lich King Icon

  • Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 767
  • Joined: 19-May 06

Posted 30 April 2009 - 01:44 PM

View Postbrio, on Apr 30 2009, 11:08 AM, said:

my blink was down for 6 months. then they finally fixed it. and now once again it down again. not sure how long this will take. Gosh TSTT
What area you from?
0

#18 User is offline   brio Icon

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 25
  • Joined: 20-May 07

Posted 30 April 2009 - 02:06 PM

View PostLich King, on Apr 30 2009, 02:44 PM, said:

What area you from?



barrackpore
0

#19 User is offline   greall Icon

  • Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,433
  • Joined: 28-July 05
  • Location:Bel Air,La Romain

Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:57 PM

View Postbrio, on Apr 30 2009, 02:06 PM, said:

barrackpore


Which part of Barrackpore?

Greg
0

#20 User is offline   presando Icon

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 11
  • Joined: 16-March 07

Posted 01 May 2009 - 12:31 AM

I know how it is. My line was down from the 5th of January until the end of March. A few days before they fixed it I called TSTT, got transferred to their blink tech support (which, I am sure everyone knows, is outsourced to some Indian company) and told them I was switching to Greendot. I was at my wits end at that point. After being convinced to stay with them for five more days.... BAM!! a cable technician shows up on day three and fixes my line. God finally answered my prayers

My advice is prayer, and also to threaten to drop them for another ISP, that's the only way your problem will be solved.
0

#21 User is offline   greall Icon

  • Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,433
  • Joined: 28-July 05
  • Location:Bel Air,La Romain

Posted 01 May 2009 - 05:08 AM

View Postpresando, on May 1 2009, 12:31 AM, said:

I know how it is. My line was down from the 5th of January until the end of March. A few days before they fixed it I called TSTT, got transferred to their blink tech support (which, I am sure everyone knows, is outsourced to some Indian company) and told them I was switching to Greendot. I was at my wits end at that point. After being convinced to stay with them for five more days.... BAM!! a cable technician shows up on day three and fixes my line. God finally answered my prayers

My advice is prayer, and also to threaten to drop them for another ISP, that's the only way your problem will be solved.


I sent the modem back to Blink and said that I was not paying for the service when the bill came.Service was restored in January after being out for a month prior.

My mom once sent her phone back to TSTT by messenger when there was no dial tone on the line for close to two (2) months.

Greg
0

#22 User is offline   brio Icon

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 25
  • Joined: 20-May 07

Posted 01 May 2009 - 07:01 AM

View Postgreall, on Apr 30 2009, 08:57 PM, said:

Which part of Barrackpore?

Greg



lower barrackpore. that is a little after monky town but before the numbers
0

#23 User is offline   greall Icon

  • Telecom Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,433
  • Joined: 28-July 05
  • Location:Bel Air,La Romain

Posted 01 May 2009 - 12:10 PM

View Postbrio, on May 1 2009, 07:01 AM, said:

lower barrackpore. that is a little after monky town but before the numbers


Hmmm...ok

From what I've been told,Barrackpore crashes often...

Greg
0

#24 User is offline   trinishack Icon

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 18
  • Joined: 23-April 08

Posted 01 May 2009 - 08:55 PM

the asl statistics say everythign as n/a and it says adsl link down .. thats about it.. i hope i dont have to wait another 4 months for this to work !
0

#25 User is offline   thom2000 Icon

  • Newbie
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1
  • Joined: 07-May 09

Posted 11 May 2009 - 03:07 PM

I am just like you, my line is dead and my blink is down too. I have been having problems with this line for 5 months. I made tons of reports and two visits to TSTT and nothing. I can't even get Flow because they aren't in Couva yet. What a disaster!
0

#26 User is offline   trinishack Icon

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 18
  • Joined: 23-April 08

Posted 13 May 2009 - 08:45 PM

update !

Line has a loud buzzing humming sound. No one can hear me when they call or i call them. Blink is still totally dead ( I'm guessing the noise on the line is stopping the blink from connecting )

Made reports to tstt. My phoen line worked for a total of 4 days.. rebate was not reflected on my bill !

Oh well the cycle begins again !
0

#27 User is offline   brio Icon

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 25
  • Joined: 20-May 07

Posted 14 May 2009 - 08:03 AM

View Posttrinishack, on May 13 2009, 09:45 PM, said:

update !

Line has a loud buzzing humming sound. No one can hear me when they call or i call them. Blink is still totally dead ( I'm guessing the noise on the line is stopping the blink from connecting )

Made reports to tstt. My phoen line worked for a total of 4 days.. rebate was not reflected on my bill !

Oh well the cycle begins again !



once there is static on your line your blink will not work
0

#28 User is offline   trinishack Icon

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 18
  • Joined: 23-April 08

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:47 AM

UPDATE !!!!

Line has been restored.. still no blink. ....

Technician made a honest effort. Removed the buzzing sound on the line.

Told me i have to get a bucket truck to come fix somethign else?

Now i'm confused ... Exchange problems ( first ) Cable cut problems (second) now the line to my house is bad ( third ) what next !!!!

i realy need some internet !!!!
0

#29 User is offline   trinishack Icon

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 18
  • Joined: 23-April 08

Posted 05 August 2009 - 12:32 PM

UPDATE - Blink down yet again for the past ..... month.. Awaiting a technician to bring me a new modem...
0

#30 User is offline   trinishack Icon

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 18
  • Joined: 23-April 08

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:05 AM

UPDATE : i made another report to tstt. i was told

1. i have arrears on my bill ( which i do not )
2. they need to send a technician
3. i need a new modem
4 . a cable needs to be changed on my house.

WHAT THE HELL ?

My phone works i can recieve calls. Anytime i try to dial a number i get the number cannot be completed as dialed.

Blink keeps goign on and offf and onnnn and offfff...

Can soem one please help me fix this !!!! willing to hire a private contractor to re run the line if tstt cant do it !
0

  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users